“Nice Hotel”

Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
Ranked #738 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We had a good stay at hotel for 4 days. The room was spacious and clean. Service is slow but staff is helpful. Location is nice and few 100 metres walking distance to nearest metro station. The breakfast spread is thin and not enough choices for vegetarians. Overall just ok for stay

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Pramodg_2301
Write a ReviewReviews (4,764)

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stayed here for three days - booked two rooms non - smoking. Were clearly given one room which stank. The hotel did not have any other room to change it.

Check in and Check out were very slow and staff were not friendly as one would expect

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank nzvik
Laurent M, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Nzvik,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments.

It has been noted that service was not what you had waited for but do know that these points have been made known to the Managers concerned.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you soon again in the near future, I remain,

Laurent Mauguit

Reviewed 3 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Scott H
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

If you take a look at the pictures online it looks like a modern and tidy hotel. But as you enter the room you just feel like you’ve been cheated. Old and used fitted carpet ,not properly cleaned. Bath was threadbare with several fingerprints and halos ,malfunctioning shower ,w.c. partition door was ruined and dirty ,the shelf on the toilet full of dust. Empty mini bar, only the second day we found a couple of bottles of water ,after we drank them ,they didn’t put new ones in. There’s a kettle in the room ,with tea bags ,coffee and 2 disposable boxes of condensed milk. Once we’ve used them ,they didn’t replace them with new ones and they didn’t even clean up the desk with the ones we left the day before ,even if we used to leave the room early in the morning. If at night we felt like watching a bit of tv on the bed ,this was impossible because there was a lamp attached to the desk we couldn’t move. The additional bed was just a sofa bed we had to open and set ourselves. In short ,don’t let yourselves get fooled by the pictures and the stars ! 4 stars are absolutely not deserved ! we didn’t definitely feel comfortable and at ease. Nice bar in the hall ,not outstanding Mojitos ,but priced as 5 stars : 4 mojitos and a bottle of water for 53 €. Another point not in their favor is the location. If you’re travelling with kids it’s not good to walk for few less than 1 km to reach the nearest metro station. The only good point was the courtesy and the availability of the concierge who could give me the right suggestions for our Eurodisney trip. To cut the story short…not recommended at all !
(room 3116 march 27-30)

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank fabriziocorre
Laurent M, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Fabriziocorre,

Thank you for having taken you time to give us your comments.

I understand your disappointment with regards to your stay and the service that you did not truly received from a hotel of our standing. I would like to inform you that we have Duty Managers to give our guests solutions for each problem they encounter.

Your remarks have been looked into with my managers to check on the points that you have noted.

I hope that your experience will not tarnish the image of Novotel and inspite of this, hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Laurent Mauguit

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Friends stayed here at the end of July, 2013. We visited and were pleasantly surprised by their room. Comfy main bed with a decent sofa bed for their two girls (10 + 12). Toilet was apart from sink and shower, which we thought slightly odd. But A/C worked well which was the main thing as it was about 30C that whole week! There was wine fridge that kept the yogurt cool. Grocery store right around the corner with an excellent Creperie a few blocks away.

Room Tip: Higher up means a better view
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank EMandDF
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The stay at novotel was quite pleasant in terms but the room sizes were very small and the cleanliness in the room was not remarkable. The location gives you a good access to the Eiffel Tower.. The hotel has Benkay which is a decent restaurant..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
DenisGauthier, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Harshalparakh,

I thank you for your feedback on your stay with us.

I am glad to learn that you had enjoyed your stay with us and had enjoyed Paris inspite of the room that you had considered small.

Considering the cleanliness of the rooms, I have informed the housekeepers to be more vigilant and attentive while inspecting them..

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

I remain,

Denis Gauthier

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Guys!! This hotel management is damn bad u borrow a mutil plug they told u only can put credit card as guarantee than when I return they ask me go another counter and that counter can't find my name or room number and say that their counter is for cash deposit for the plug and ask me go back to the counter I visited just now to return. I lost a necklace I called housekeeping and the person told me the morning she will called back and never!!! I had to call back and they told me they never receive news about it from the stuff on duty yesterday. U will get to know what I say if u try staying here.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear LimjiahuiAngie,

I thank you for the time taken to give me your feedback of your stay.

I understand your disappointment and apologise for these incidents. Your comments has been passed on to my managers who will look into these errors in communication and information.

Do know that this is not the image and service we want to give to our guests.

In hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again, I remain,

Denis Gauthier