5,230 results
All reviews charles michels bir hakeim seine river busy hotel close to eiffel tower minute walk sofa bed family room concierge desk corner room superior room metro station booked this hotel around the corner notre dame javel beaugrenelle
Reviewed 17 April 2014

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Booked this hotel well in advance of valentines day, and felt the hotel was poor in confirming stay.

On arrival, concierge was polite but not accommodating when I learned that they had my booking for two with only one booked for breakfast throughout my stay. I clearly booked for the breakfast deal for two, and on arrival at 10:30pm wanted to ensure I had breakfast secured for my girlfriend and I. The hotel were reluctant to firstly change their details, and then for me to speak to the manager. After my stern riposte they decided to agree the change, after for 15 mins saying the manager was too busy.

The rooms were clean, and the maid staff were polite. During my stay I requested for an iron - that took an hour to arrive therefore making me late for dinner at Valentines night.

The hotel has some good views of the Eiffel Tower, and good walking distance to the Eiffel Tower. The hotel was also good in staying when best to visit there.

Overall I'd say the hotel is convenient for a central Paris stay but I would look to staying in another hotel for another stay.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
L-Mauguit, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear GKeezy,

I do thank you for your comments on your recent stay at the hotel.

I apologise for the misunderstanding that you had concerning your reservation. It can be and is relatively frustrating when one has to undergo this situation.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you in the very near future, I remain,

Yours sincerely,

Laurent Mauguit

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Wonderful location, less than 5 minutes walk to the Eiffel Tour. Friendly and welcoming staff upon arrival and helpful throughout the stay. The rooms were very clean. The bad points were having to ask for our tea and coffee facilities to be replenished and general turn down service to be actioned - the chap on the desk was extremely apologetic about it not having been done to be fair. Also when we checked out, we were asked out name and that was it - we had to almost remind the woman on the desk to take our keys back from us and we were not asked if we had enjoyed our stay or anything along those lines.
However for a cheap weekend in Paris for a sightseeing trip, I'd recommend this hotel on location alone!

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Laurent M, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Roveer,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for this feedback that you had given to us.

Inspite of the fact that the receptionnist did not raise the subject on your stay, I can tell that you had a good stay thanks to your comments.

Regarding the point on the turn-down service along with the replenishing of the tea and coffee facilities, I will check with the housekeeping department to ensure that this is looked into.

In hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the very near future, I remain,

Yours sincerely,

Laurent Mauguit

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stayed here for a night for a long weekend, its a great location, the staff are extremely helpful and its within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower and other great restaurants.

If you do stay here eat at La Volant Basque its about a 5 minuet walk toward the Eiffel Tower and great for traditional french dinners!

• Trip type: Travelled with family