The hotel was excelent, all the staff was very kind and helpful. We had to walk only 3 blocks to go to the Eiffel Tower (so near). The facilities are so nice and clean. The breakfast is little small but so delicious. My room had a view to a beautiful street, always was clean. In my first day we had a little funny problem because they give me a room that was occupied and my surprise was to see a couple in the room, the staff inmediatly change my room and they gave me a delicious pack of chocolate macaroons was a nice detail from the staff.
I definitly recomend Cadran to stay your vacations. Next year i'm sure to return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Hotel Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Paris