This hotel is in a good location, lots to see and do near by and some nice bars and restaurants. the hotel itself is all just pretty average, no surprises, room was clean ,but small, about what you could expect for the price point. one thing that turned us off was we wanted to order some room service later at night. called it in and was told "it was quiet late ". however on the menu it was still available at that time. no the end of the world but if you offer room service but not near the end of closing hours(45 mins), don't offer it that late. close 1 hour earlier. but besides that, if you are looking for a hotel in a good location try this one, you should be out exploring this beautiful city anyway!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Hotel Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Paris