First time in Paris and was pleasantly surprised with this hotel for the price we paid. Excellent location - close to Metro in a good neighbourhood with cafe/bars next door.
The hotel was very clean and had contemporary decor. The room was on the small side as is common in cities, but we were only using as a base to explore the city so not a problem.
The only down side (albeit very minor) was that the glass door and lack of window blind in the bathroom meant the bedroom was very light for those light sleepers. Breakfast wasn't included in our deal but there were plenty of bakeries and cafe's nearby that we're probably a better deal than the price the hotel was charging for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Hotel Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Paris