“Great Thai!”

Neighbourhood: Quartier Latin
St. Louis, Missouri
“Great Thai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2012

Stopped at this restaurant on our last night in Paris. Another restaurant didn't work out, so we stumbled across this place in the Saint Germain area just across from the apartment we rented on Ile Saint Louis. It is a very small place, but wonderful. They had four or five tables. We ordered the shrimp egg rolls (nems something I think). They were great and tasted very fresh. I had Pad Thai and my husband had a curry dish, both very good. Try the banana chocolate dessert! I loved it! All this and with drinks, I think it was about 35-40 euro. The hostess was very attentive and friendly (she spoke English). We would definitely go back and were happy to have ended a our trip to Paris with such a wonderful meal.

• Visited April 2012