Europe Hotel Paris Eiffel
US$202
Agoda.com
US$146
US$137
Grand Hotel Francais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$411
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsmetro stationgreat locationaround the cornerstreet marketminute walkchamp de marsdepartment storehotel is locatedlots of restaurantsmini barrooms are smallbeds were very comfortablecrepesbreakfast roomtop floorshort stayfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 October 2013

My friends and I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights during our stay in Paris. My travel agent had recommended this hotel and she was definitely right! We quickly got checked in at the front desk by a staff who spoke fluent English. The staff also went out of her way to help my friend because she was not feeling well and had to see a doctor at the hotel The staff kindly arranged for the doctor and helped with the translation so my friend knew what was going on. The only down side was that the elevator was very small so you could barely squeeze two people in there along with our luggage. We got to our room and it was perfect! We asked for two single beds and they fulfilled our request. The room was neat and spacious. The beds were very comfortable so we slept very well. My favourite was the washroom as the shower head speed was very strong and the stand up shower was very spacious. The location of the hotel is also perfect as it is only 3 minutes away from the metro station and very close to the Monoprix where we spent our evenings shopping for inexpensive souvenirs and buying bottled water. There are also lots of restaurants and shops near by. The most pleasant surprise at our stay in this hotel is the food market that is opened on Wednesday and Sunday across the street. They sell everything at this market ranging from seafood to bread to even yarn! It is definitely worth a visit as you can get a feel of how locals shop and interact with the vendors at these stands. I also found some great buys here for clothing since they were only 5 euros each.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We really enjoyed this hotel it was clean and comfortable and a great location. There is a great place a block away for morning croissants! A really fun market was across the street on Wednesday. Walking distance to Eiffel and Metro around the corner. Staff was friendly and helpful we could not have asked for more. We laughed about the tiny elevator but were happy they had one! Would defiantly stay here again! Numerous choices of cafe and eating places.

Room Tip: Front room overlooking street was perfect. It was quiet and peaceful after a long day of sightseeing
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PattyKelley71
Directeur1, Directeur général at Europe Hotel Paris Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Bonjour,
You took the time to write this positive review on our hotel and we sincerely thank you, your support is important to us. Our team will be happy to welcome you during your next visit to Paris.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I stayed at the Europe Hotel on August 29, 2013. The lady at the front desk was pleasant and spoke english. I was disappointed that the WIFI didn't work on the 5th floor. When I went downstairs to complain about the WIFI, the lady simply told me sorry, use WIFI in the lobby. Hmm ok.
When I returned back to the hotel later that night, the TV wouldn't work either. The gentleman at the desk came up to help out. Against my better judgement, after reading the reviews here on the breakfast, I decided to go for it especially since I thought my booking with AMEX included breakfast at this hotel. Well I was charged 11 euros for cornflakes, croissants and some madeleines. I would have gotten a nicer french breakfast for less at the restaurant next door. So, I recommend skipping the hotel breakfast.
The only upside is that it is in walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and Seine River as well as restaurants. Not sure I'll stay here again; would probably like to try someplace else.

Room Tip: Skip their breakfast Don't stay on the 5th floor if you want access to WIFI
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Bonjour,
We choose the Orange Wifi provider company. one of the best, if not the best in this area.
Unfortunately we had that day, a problem that has been set by the provider.
Regarding breakfast, we serve every morning croissants and rolls delivered by a true artisan baker neighborhood (non-industrial), because we believe that the crescent is an ambassador on his own experience and that of customer also taste, that's why we have the choice of quality.
A brief description of our breakfast buffet at 10 €
Coffee, tea, chocolate & cappuccino
Croissant Bread, bread in toaster
Yogurt Dannone (Activa and fruits)
Orange juice & juice multivitamins
2 cheeses, butter, jam, honey, Nutella, Rusks, madeleines, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Special K, Kellogg's Country and fresh fruit salad.
We look forward to welcoming you next time.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Good small hotel in a great position only 10 minutes to the Eiffel Tower. The room was clean and for Europe quite spacious with a decent sized shower. There have been negatives about the showers by other reviewers (mainly from USA where evertyhing is oversized) but I guess its just what you are used to.
All Reception staff were friendly and helpful.
Great Thai restaurant across the road 100 yards away.

Room Tip: I had a room on the road front with the metro train line 30 metres away but was very unobtrusive.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank prodigal
Directeur1, Directeur général at Europe Hotel Paris Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear Customer,

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Nice hotel to stay in paris.
Highlights
*Newly renovated.
*5 minutes walk from EIffel TOwer.
*Next to subway station
*Helpful staff
*close to many good restaurant
*you can ask the manager to book hotel pickup for airport (payed by you)

Enjoy your stay in paris !!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank WeLoveToTravel2gethr

Bonjour,
Thank for your clear & concise feedback
All the staff wishes you a pleasant journey.
Best regards.