All reviewsbonne nouvelledifferent metro linesnearest metroenjoyed our stayspoke good englishlate at nightstayed for nightsair conditioningbathtubearplugsneighborhood
Reviewed 24 September 2012

This is the worst case of how to deal with problems.
The hotel was overbooked and they did not do anything, we were with 3 persons and so we needed 3 rooms. They had 2 and the only thing he said is , I am sorry, my fault good luck finding a room, or you have to share one if you like, but paris is full.
He even mentioned of throwing us all out if we kept saying we were not pleased with this answer.

Really worst service ever

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank serge v
Reviewed 6 August 2012

sharp to points:
+ staff, breakfast, location are very good.
breakfast was excellent and in different types.
The walking distance from Gar Du Nord was 5 minutes.

- The bed bugs killed us. I complained many times. But they never helped us.!!!
I was totally disappointed, because the first time (2009) the room was very clean and comfort. But second time we encountered with these vampires which beat us all the nights and we must woke up and kill them!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank hosnegar
Reviewed 28 July 2012

visited the hotel with 3 teenagers. Small bedroom and small bathroom. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Good location.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Carla S
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Upon arrival we were told the whole floor we were booked on to had a water problem. Then we were walked across Paris dragging our cases in the heat to another hotel therefore we only got as far as reception of this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel. My special thanks to the receptionist who provided me with all necessary information about sightseeing in Paris. A very intelligent person who is capable of carrying on conversations on the most diverse series of subjects:)
And the location is really great!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo