All reviews bonne nouvelle different metro lines enjoyed our stay spoke good english late at night stayed for nights luggage earplugs bathtub neighborhood
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The hotel has very small rooms, hallway, staircase, bathroom and kitchen. Breakfast was not at all good.

It was pretty difficult to walk in the room without stepping on something. And taking a bath was like fighting a war with the shutter as it was really small.

Date of stay: May 2014
2  Thank Kalpesh A
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights - rooms were very small but clean. Bathroom was very cramped.

Breakfast was very disappointing as there were hardly any options - no eggs and all three days it was absolutely the same, cleanliness was an issue - i found a huge piece of plastic in my cornflakes.

Receptionist was helpful.

View from balcony was good.

15 mins walking distance from paris nord station. Poissonnière metro station is also near by.

All in all its an average hotel but definitely not a 3 star !!

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I had not read the reviews for this hotel until after I had booked it so it was with some trepidation that I arrived there with my family.
Overall : it's OK.
It was clean, the bathroom was a wet-room style and the receptionist was helpful. Breakfast was OK - you would get a much better quality start to the day from any boulangerie but what is on offer can at least get you a drink and quick bite.
If you are looking for somewhere close to Gare du Nord, that is just a clean place to sleep then this is Ok.
My only concern was that the only exit from all floors - including the fifth that we were on - is the single central staircase. I don't know what the fire regs are in France, so this may be the same in other hotels, but I did find myself wondering about fire exits.

Date of stay: April 2014
2  Thank annie512014
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Wow. We could not shut the bathroom door because the bed was in the way. Therefore no privacy in bathroom and could not see to use at night because light would wake the other person in the room. Sink falling down, towel rack falling down. Disgusting and dirty bathroom. Stains on stool. Breakfast was bread and cereal. No curtains in a well lit area. Once again how does one sleep with lights on. Then there was the unlit hallway between our room and the next where we could not see to insert the key.

Desk clerk tried to tell me I did not understand how to shut the door. Awful.

The best part was the prostitutes and pimps a block away.

We checked out after the first night, despite paying for three nights, and went somewhere else.

Do not stay here.

Date of stay: January 2014
2  Thank somsnlee
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

I was pleasently surprised and satisfied about our choice.the french manager at receptin was extremely freindly and helpful.he guided and assured us on use of metro etc which saved us a lot.the room was clean and the only three star I booked with an a/c.breakfast was not so grt nd wish the breakfast room was not stuffy nd spooky.glad got all facilities inclu location etc in d price of a three star.

Date of stay: August 2013