See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Beautiful building. By all means go here to eat and drink - pricey but very smart and filled with Parisian high society. The place to see and be seen.

The hotel aspect is poor. Amateurish and not overly friendly staff - an example, the doorman was often chatting with the other stsff and completely ignoring guests. Tired rooms, fashionably dingy corridors. Lots of noise from the bar late into the night. Way overpriced. As had been said before, focussed on being trendy, not on giving hotel guests the best service.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank PhilipDunmow
Reviewed 13 March 2012

The restaurant was poorly lit and couldn't even see what we was ordering or eating.
The completely over priced steak was nothing but fat, poor over cooked dry chicken served with cold mash and chips. All in all this restaurant was not worth the 180 euros for 2 people, Never again.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Jamesian
Reviewed 12 November 2011

We stayed as a couple in October. Really trendy tooking, great position, we found the staff excellent. Fabulous indoor courtyard, great spot for breakfast (even though the food at breakfast was 'just' OK).
The real problem here is the noise from the bar at night. If you are staying on the lower floors, the noise is unbearable. We stayed on the top floor and had no issue, nice room, noise no problem. If you are booking there stay on the upper floor.
Other issue is price. Our room was nice, but cost as much (rack rate) as a room at the George Cinq just around the corner. The George Cinq is one of the great hotels of Paris, Pershing Hall is certainly not, hence I could not justify the price.
Facilities are OK, excellent fast free wireless internet, better than any hotel I have previously stayed at. Most staff bilingual (English) and we found them helpful.
If I could ensure an upper room, I would stay there again, but not at the price listed

Room Tip: Get a top floor room away from the noise !!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LyndhurstPrahran
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I was looking forwar for my vacation ! But I had the worst two night. The air conditioner wasnt working . I ask the reception to fix it But they didnt do anything,not even appology! this is my second night without air-condition, and for my bad luck the weather Is so hot.

Room Tip: Can't sleep for two night , the a/c wasn't working
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Rawya K
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Pershing Hall is not a hotel but a disco with rooms! We booked in for five nights but had to leave. Every night until 2am loud beat music is played in the bar and, as the hotel is a converted house, the bar is only a couple of floors below. The noise is enhanced by the fact that in dry weather the roof over the inner courtyard is retracted and the sound becomes much louder. The Assistant Manager told us that ‘yes, this happens every night, it is what the hotel is known for’ and she was powerless to do anything about it. She was very helpful in finding us another hotel – which actually was better and cheaper – but do not stay here if you want a restful night!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple