“Great location, beautifully designed.”

Hotel les Dames du Pantheon
Ranked #142 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Porto Alegre, RS
“Great location, beautifully designed.”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Booked in the last minute so got a great value, but I don't think it would be so appealing with the normal rates because the hotel lacks a lot of amenities.
The bar is somewhat simple, lacking options. I cannot evaluate the restaurant since I didn't eat there, but since it's really close to Mouffetard street, there is no shortage of options where to eat.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank FMenchen
Florian B, Responsable réception at Hotel les Dames du Pantheon, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear guest,

Thank for your review on Tripadvisor about the location and design of our hotel.

We are slightly surprised by your comment about the bar, where you can have breakfast in the morning, tea in the afternoon or a number of drinks any time (the menu has both soft and alcoholic drinks). The bar is also open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We do not have restaurant in the hotel but we are always pleased to recommend restaurants all around Paris, and book a table for you.
For your next stay, feel free to ask to reception if you need any information or have any requests.

We hope to see you soon at the hotel Les Dames du Panthéon,

Mr.Paygambar and the staff.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Greek first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I just completed a 2 night stay here and really loved it. I chose the hotel because I was taking the Eurostar and it was a very short ride from GdN to the hotel, and just about two blocks away once you got off the RER. Someone below complains about how the hotel is closer to the RER than the Metro and to that person I say...get a map! The two (plus buses) are interchangeable to me. (Download the Citymapper app to get around.)

Anyhow, the young woman who checked me in was seriously the nicest person ever and it had to be the nicest, most informative check-in ever. My room on the 3rd floor was also very lovely. To those who complain about room size, I say...welcome to Europe!

Free wifi throughout and I had no probs with connectivity. Lovely view of The Pantheon from my room. Nice bath products. Cool bedside lighting.

I had coffee in the lobby both mornings and it was very good coffee and a very good value. For those complaining about the price of breakfast, my recommendation is just to ask for coffee and a croissant and what that would cost. I believe for me, that was just €7 which was acceptable.

Cons: I agree with the comment somewhere below about the distance between the door and the stairs. My room opened right into the stairwell and it is TIGHT although they had put some metal dots on the floor as a visual/sensory clue. Don't walk out checking your mobile if you get one of those rooms.

Other than that, I really enjoyed my stay and would gladly stay here again.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Krista N
Florian B, Responsable réception at Hotel les Dames du Pantheon, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your very nice review about your stay in our hotel.

We are glad that your room and the staff were to your satisfaction. We are happy to provide good, free Wi-Fi in the hotel, and it’ great to know it’s appreciated!

We also work hard to provide a top quality breakfast for our guests. Every comment helps us to improve it, so thank you for yours.

Unfortunately due to the architecture of the building, there’s not much we can do about the distance between the door and the stairs, but we hope it’s not too much of a problem for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the Hotel Les Dames du Panthéon.

Mr.Paygambar and the staff
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Excellent hotel, felt four star, room ample size, staff friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a lovely location overlooking the Pantheon, there are loads of lovely bars and restaurants to choose from just a short walk away. It's easy to get around Paris using the metro a short walk away and indeed it is possible to walk to many locations if you have the legs for it. Would certainly go back to Hotel Du Pantheon again!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights during our honeymoon and loved it! From check-in to check-out the staff was very helpful. We had an unfortunate mishap where our luggage was lost by Etihad (for the 2nd time on the trip!) and the front desk took care of communicating with the airline to make sure we got our bags back.

I liked staying next to a cool monument like the Pantheon but it was a bit of a let down that the dome was under construction, nonetheless it was still a cool view from our window. We were upgraded to a bigger room due to our honeymoon and it also included a free in-room one hour massage for each of us. That was a very nice touch!

The room we stayed in was more than big enough and I loved the design of it. The adjoining room where the massage took place was a bit smaller and would not have been as enjoyable of a stay if we weren't upgraded.

I didn't try any of the food or room service so I can't comment on that but overall I would rate this hotel very highly. The only downside was that it is a bit of a walk to the subway but the benefit of that is less noise and crowds. There are more than a few different streets of cafes/bars within 5-10 min walking distance so it was very convenient still.

Room Tip: If on your honeymoon make sure to let them know! You will be upgraded and each receive a one hour m...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank bperkins24
Dear guest,

Thank you for your very kind review about your stay.

We always do our best to make each special event (anniversary, honeymoon …) as perfect as possible, and we are glad your honeymoon went well.
Unfortunately the dome will be under construction for the next few years, but we hope it’s not too much of a disappointment to our guests. As we have just renovated the hotel we are very happy to read that you liked the design.

The RER is a five minute walk from the hotel, and another metro is just seven minutes away - not really so far.

We hope to see you soon at the hotel Les Dames du Panthéon.

Mr.Paygambar and the staff
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Great place (facing the "Pantheon") and a great room (4th floor - there is a lift..).
Nice bathroom.
Lots of restaurant in the neighborhood (I recommend Le Café de la Nouvelle Mairie, in a parallel street, just behind the hotel).

Room Tip: Room 41 (mine).
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Christian G
Dear guest,

Thank for your kind review about your room and the view.
Our reception team will be pleased to help you choose some new restaurants around the hotel next time you are in Paris.

We hope to see you soon at the hotel Les Dames du Panthéon.

Mr. Paygambar and the Staff
Lebanon
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great location, nice hotel at first. The rooms are small but cozy and clean, the fixtures in the bathroom are nice. Everything would be recommendable… except for something the next morning. I had paid for breakfast, so I had breakfast in the tiny area downstairs, more suited for a late night coffee and quite uncomfortable with low sitting and table. I asked for a second cup of coffee, and had the surprise to find at checkout that they charged me an extra $8 for that second coffee. I found that quite petty and made me rethink my review of this hotel.

Room Tip: The room I was in was George Sand, black & gold, quite nice.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank IbnBattuta2009
Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback about our location, room design and amenities.
For summer, we decided to serve the breakfast in the bar, so guests can enjoy their breakfast in natural light while appreciating the view of the Pantheon.

I am very surprised to read your comments concerning the coffee. We serve filter coffee at breakfast and of course there’s no charge for an extra cup.

However, it seems you requested a double expresso and this is clearly marked on the menu as costing 6 euros. Furthermore, it is a shame that you did not share your feeling with us directly while still at the hotel - we always try to find a way to make you feel good about your stay…

We hope to see you again soon at Les Dames du Panthéon.

M Paygambar and the team
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights in July. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. This is a really chic hotel, beautifully renovated with furnishings and decor to a very high standard. Rooms in Paris are small, but this hotel has such elegance and style and the bathroom was superb. We were very lucky to have a room with a small terrace/balcony with lovely views. The air conditioning was very welcome after the heat of walking, and the rooms are so quiet. It is well situated - an easy 15 minute walk to Notre Dame, and plenty of cafes and restaurants on the doorstep. Also just a 10 minute walk to livelier parts of the city for an evening out. The bar/breakfast area is very small and breakfast was quite simple, but beautifully presented and everything of a very high quality. I would highly recommend this hotel, and hope to enjoy another stay there in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind review about the staff and design of the hotel.

We are glad that you enjoyed you room with balcony. For your next booking, ask for it again and we’ll do our best to give it to you.
We are also very happy to read your comment about breakfast. It’s something we take a lot of effort over, in oder to offer guests the best fresh produce.
Our reception team will be glad to advise you about good restaurants or bars in Paris during your next stay.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon at the hotel Les Dames du Panthéon.

Mr. Paygambar and the staff