a pleasant economical hotel, an easy metro-ride into central Paris. Ibis hotels have reliably clean and useful room setups, although space can be tight in them. My one complaint is that the breakfast offerings are identical in these hotels, day in day out and in different cities. The fruit on offer is never fresh enough, and the tinned breakfast fruit can be stale. And avoid the in-house dining - it is poor quality and worse value for money. In other words, Ibis should lift its game in the culinary department.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Ornano Montmartre Nord is located in the north of Paris, 2 minutes walk from the last station on metro line 4, 10 minutes from the St Ouen flea market, 15 minutes from the Butte Montmartre and 15 km from CDG Airport. The hotel offers 86 rooms with air cooling and WiFi, including 3 rooms for guests with limited mobility, and also features a bar, 24 hour snack service and an internal courtyard. Public outdoor pay car park nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Paris Ornano Montmartre North 18th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ornano Montmartre Nord Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Accor Ornano Montmartre Nord