This is just 5 minutes walk from Porte De Clignancourt Metro station on Line 4 of Paris Metro. That is the best part about this hotel. In terms of location, its just about okay. One can choose better location to stay in the Montmartre area as the one around this is not really buzzing with activity.
The rooms are pretty small and basic.
The reception is staff is very helpful and that is another reason to stay here.
All in all, there could better places to stay in the same price or slightly higher, more closer to where the action is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Ornano Montmartre Nord is located in the north of Paris, 2 minutes walk from the last station on metro line 4, 10 minutes from the St Ouen flea market, 15 minutes from the Butte Montmartre and 15 km from CDG Airport. The hotel offers 86 rooms with air cooling and WiFi, including 3 rooms for guests with limited mobility, and also features a bar, 24 hour snack service and an internal courtyard. Public outdoor pay car park nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Paris Ornano Montmartre North 18th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ornano Montmartre Nord Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Accor Ornano Montmartre Nord