Hotel Ariane is our first choice when we visit Paris being so well located for metro stations and intimate restaurants plus close contact with Montparnasse's local residents.
Cleanliness,helpful management and staff, free Wi-Fi and the charming two person lift all combine to make our stays of up to 10 nights so enjoyable. Breakfast is more adequate than most.
The only negative is the lack of air conditioning in the rooms which we found hard to bear during a heatwave in July 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the estimated Montparnasse Area, the Hotel Ariane offers a top location (near to metro stations, bus stops, RER B station, Montparnasse train station). In a very quiet street and near the most Paris famous centers of interest, the hotel is also surrounded by a lot of excellent restaurants and the Daguerre open market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Ariane Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariane Montparnasse Paris
- Minotel Paris
- Paris Minotel
- Ariane Montparnasse Hotel Paris