Paris can be expensive and uncomfortable at the best of times, but the Ariane Montparnasse is a refreshing break from the craziness of this tourist capital. My wife and I arrived late and night and were warmly greeted by the night desk clerk who gave us some great recommendations on places to get food nearby. This was typical of the excellent service we had during our visit.
The hotel is fairly modern with an elevator to each floor. The rooms are small but have all the necessary amenities...its important to get creative in placing luggage to get around the room comfortably. The bathroom was one of the more modern and well equipped we saw during our trip through Europe.
The location isn't central and it is necessary to catch the metro to most tourist locations. Fortunately there are two train lines within 2-3 minutes walk where trains run about every 5 minutes. From the time we departed the hotel we were sightseeing within 20-30 minutes each day so it wasn't a huge inconvenience. The area is very quiet so if you are a light sleeper then this hotel is ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the estimated Montparnasse Area, the Hotel Ariane offers a top location (near to metro stations, bus stops, RER B station, Montparnasse train station). In a very quiet street and near the most Paris famous centers of interest, the hotel is also surrounded by a lot of excellent restaurants and the Daguerre open market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Ariane Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariane Montparnasse Paris
- Minotel Paris
- Paris Minotel
- Ariane Montparnasse Hotel Paris