2.close to conference venue
3. close to Cours St Etienne metro stop
4. food close by in Bercy village
Not so good points
1. elevators were so so slow. not sure if one actually worked
2. scruffy area: not a place of beauty. View onto wasteland, or onto a block of flats
3. kettle didnt work (but was replaced when asked)
4. bathroom smelt of drains all the time
5. air conditioner was necessary but noisy
6. small rooms
7. pictures on expedia did not resemble anything i could see.
Thankfully i do not need to go to this area of Paris again. I would not choose to stay here again. I would rather stay somewhere pretty in the 1st arrondissement etc and catch a metro to the venue.
Sorry. Just not impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the east of Paris, the hotel Kyriad Bercy boasts an ideal location for exploring The City of LightsNature-lovers staying at Kyriad Bercy will enjoy its privileged vicinity, taking walks in Bercy Park and its four gardens, strolling around the village "Cour Saint Emilion" as well as trying restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Hotel Paris
- Kyriad Bercy Hotel