We had a 3 night stay and being our first visit to Paris we where very happy with our choice of hotel and the location. Our room although on the small side was very tastefully decorated with a warm modern theme. The staff where very friendly and helpful and spoke good English. It was easy to get to all the iconic sites of Paris although we very much enjoyed exploring the local area. We did not have breakfast at the hotel so cannot comment, we did have a great Parisian breakfast opposite the Hotel at Bistro le Gymnase and a great meal at Parnasse 138. There are plenty of patisseries, cafes and restaurants in the area, we would stay at this Hotel again if visiting Paris.
The Hotel also provides good free WiFi in all areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hausmann style hotel features 63 rooms and is close to Monparnasse station in the city center, close to Saint-Germain-des-Pres and the Luxembourg gardens. It is a business hotel, with a 24 hour bar and room service offer and full buffet breakfast. All rooms offer TV with international channels and direct dial telephones. Two rooms are accessible for disabled people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Paris Montparnasse Raspail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Raspail Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Mercure Hotel Paris
- Mercure Hotel Raspail Montparnasse