We were on the 6th floor and no noise despite being next to the lift (except for the gigantic thunderstorm-not of course the hotel's fault).
The room was very small but cleverly designed to maximise space. We only stayed 1 night but could have managed 2 or 3. The bathroom was also compact. I flooded the floor with the shower, but it was my own fault. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast consisted of fresh produce and was replenished swiftly after the devastation of a teenagers' coach party. We also got a free bottle of water.There was a safe in the room.
Much better than expected. We enjoyed our brief stay and would repeat it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hausmann style hotel features 63 rooms and is close to Monparnasse station in the city center, close to Saint-Germain-des-Pres and the Luxembourg gardens. It is a business hotel, with a 24 hour bar and room service offer and full buffet breakfast. All rooms offer TV with international channels and direct dial telephones. Two rooms are accessible for disabled people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Paris Montparnasse Raspail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Raspail Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Mercure Hotel Paris
- Mercure Hotel Raspail Montparnasse