Hotel Keppler
US$278
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$1,240
US$1,192
  • Pool
1,129 results
All reviewschamps elyseesexecutive roomgeorge vquiet streeteiffel towerthe penthousebeautiful boutique hotelclassic roomrooms are smallfew blocksbreakfast staffrestaurant recommendationsarc de triumphthe entire staffbreakfast was excellentheart of parisa wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2011

We stayed for 2 nights in the Keppler, and were in the Penthouse Suite, which was a real luxury. It is small but chic. The view of the Eiffel Tower was stunning from the 2nd bedroom, and I sat on my bed watching it sparkling!

There is a small sitting room with a great sofa, 2 bedrooms and the master bedroom has a rain shower room and great design, and the 2nd bedroom has a bath with a shower attached. The location is superb, literally 5 mins from the Champs Elysees and George V metro. Even though it is so close, you can't hear the traffic. The breakfast is fantastic with everything you could possibly want and literally keeps you going all day.

All the staff were friendly, and the broken coffee machine in our room was replaced with a huge flask of coffee which kept up going all evening. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 10 April 2011

The hotel is beautiful. Yet the staff we found quite rude. I bought the trip to Paris for my girlfriend to attend a cooking class in france, a dream of hers as an xmas present. To cut a long story short we missed the cooking class. We arrived in Paris at 12pm and when we arrived at the hotel the time was 2pm, which, with the one hour time difference the time seemed reasonable. The alarm was set and it turned out the time in our room was an hour fast and that we had subsequently missed our class, at my expense.

Later that afternoon I complained to the concierge, as I didn't expect this from a expensive hotel and I had wasted my money and the trip. He said he would email management. We heard nothing. The next day upon leaving, I asked the other concierge (Cedric) for an email address for me to be able to follow up my complaint. Cedric referred to me as 'the alarm clock guy' and said it was not his problem, the whole time looking down his nose at me. He stated that I should have checked the time ( however I didn't turn my phone on due to roaming charges and because I didn't want to be disturbed by the office) and that he has checked with his manager and the response was that ' we are not liable '

I should have perhaps double checked the time - but the response of the hotel was discraceful, making me look idiotic and not welcome.

Never again Keppler.

Room Tip: Your money will be better spent elsewhere
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
20  Thank Gayney86
Reviewed 5 April 2011

I am a very fussy traveler and was so excited to see that this Hotel fit the bill for everything I love about smaller hotels. The staff was AMAZING.. everyone could not have been more helpful and accomodating.. beginning with the emals online for reservations. We stayed 7 nights all together in an executive room that was quiet and well decorated. The traditional rooms did look small, but again quite well decorated and cozy and modern for for Europe I believe. The main rooms were absolutely beautiful. Just the right size and so comforting to return to after a day of sightseeing or after dinner. Once i figure out how to post pictures I will show you..

Reviewed 4 April 2011

We spend a perfect long weekend in Paris. Our choice to stay was "Keppler" - a perfect small design hotel in a heart of Paris. Our compliments goes to overall experience with this hotel - rooms and hotel interior are designed with great taste and sense for balance, staff was very polite, helpful and friendly, and the location is perfect - near Arc de Triumph and 3 metro stations... Our definite choice if we come back to Paris. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 April 2011

My partner stayed here some time ago while on business in Paris. He raved and raved about the place. When I decided to join him in Paris for a few days for my 40th birthday celebrations he insisted we stay at the Keppler. I now see what all the fuss was about.

It is utterly superb. The decor is the first thing that greets you, even before you pass through the front door. The simple black banner hanging outside with the crisp white letters and the beautiful little pruned bushes at the door in vibrant green give you a taste of things to come.

The decor is based around black touches, accents, accessories and pieces of furniture. However, the feeling you get once inside is one of total comfort and oodles of calm luxury. It is one of the most beautiful boutique hotels I've ever seen.

The staff is super efficient and the best thing is they're not in your face all the time. They're there when you need them and know their stuff.

The breakfasts are wonderful. Try the pancakes. Oh my goodness! The little breakfast room is just amazing. The very clever little trick of the eye makes you feel as if you're dining in an open conservatory. Beautiful!

If you're looking for a centrally located, comfortable, tasteful and welcoming home from home in Paris then I can STRONGLY suggest the Keppler.

I'm checking out in the morning and I will truly miss this perfect little jewel in the heart of Paris.

1  Thank Marius71