Hotel Keppler
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$165
Mercure
US$184
US$148
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$243
US$183
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$108
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
1,132 results
All reviewschamps elyseesexecutive roomgeorge vquiet streeteiffel towerthe penthousebeautiful boutique hotelclassic roomrooms are smallfew blocksbreakfast staffrestaurant recommendationsarc de triumphthe entire staffbreakfast was excellentheart of parisa wonderful stay
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Following positive Tripadvisor reviews, I booked Keppler for a short family break in Paris. From the moment you arrive you are given personal treatment, the reception is friendly and efficient, the rooms are immaculate and the breakfast is great. The location is superb, only a stones throw from the Champs Eleyse's. I would recommend it for any occasion.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
An EasyToBook.com traveler
Tokyo
Reviewed 3 November 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
KepplerManager, Directeur général at Hotel Keppler, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

Reviewed 1 November 2012

We spend a family weekend and stayed at this hotel for 1 night. The location was good, reasonably close to the metro George V and with quite some brasseries and shops close by. We stayed in two connected rooms which gave sufficient moving space for the kids. There was a small buffet breakfast with large choice, served - as in many parision hotels - in a room without a view. Speaking off, our view on the Eiffel Tour was limited, essentially you could see the top part from the little balcony...

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank swissrena
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Everything about this hotel in my view is about quality. Quality service, comforts, breakfast, reception, seating areas, rooms, cleanliness, service, decor, ambience (I could go on and on..)

The location is superb - just 10 mins walk to the Champs Elysee. There are shops close by, the famous Laudree where you can get the wonderful macaroons. The metro stop is about 5 minutes walk from the hotel (George V).

The concierge are incredibly helpful. Not only do they give you information about where you want to go, but they also give you hints and tips about how to avoid crowds, where you can buy tickets to avoid crowds, what days to go, even where to stand on the platform when catching the metro for easiest exit to your destination.

The breakfast is superb. There is not a huge spread, but there is everything you need. Freshly baked bread and pastries, cold meats and cheeses, hot eggs, sausages/bacon, yoghurt, fresh fruit, different types of cereals. The service at breakfast is beyond exceptional - a small but an upmarket spread of wonderful food. I recently stayed at a 5* hotel in Prague and the breakfast area was huge - loads of food but the quality was no way as good as Hotel Keppler. I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone because for me, quality over quantity goes a long way.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2012

It was my first trip to Paris and I was traveling on my own for a week, The hotel was beautiful and in a great location especially if you are traveling alone. The staff were so helpful from the date I booked my hotel until I left. They assisted in booking my tours and giving me great advice on where to eat, subways etc. Staying at Hotel Keppler not only exceeded my expectations but made my trip to Paris one that I will always remember because of my stay there.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo