“Enthusiastic staff”

Ranked #27 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Enthusiastic staff”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

All sights are easily reachable on foot. In addition, there are stops buses within walking distance. The standard rooms are a bit tight, but equipped with all the necessary comforts. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. Parking is available in the underground garage of the hotel; upon request, Valet parking is provided. The car is accessible at all times. The rooms are immaculate and spacious, clean and cleaned every day. The staff was truly amazing and I they treated me as if I was their friend who is visiting regularly. I would definitely stay here the next time I come to Paris.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
İstanbul
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I love the hotel It is very close to george v. The rooms are small but you feel very confortable. Decoration is beautiful. You can walk to champs elysees and george v street. If I come back again to paris definitely I stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

The hotel has friendly and helpful staff with a good sense of humour. Delicious breakfast. Comfortable rooms. Great central location. I'm going to have a doze before we go out to dinner....zzzzz...............

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Cork
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night at the beginning of January. For me the location was perfect, s beautiful suburban area. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were beautifully decorated and very clean.
The breakfast in the morning, self service , was a great experience and enjoyed making my own breakfast with a great selection of foods. If in Paris you cannot go wrong with staying here

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Barry O
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Found a new boutique hotel in paris. The breakfast was really perfect and two far east workers were helpfull at the restaurant. I wanted a cup of yogurt that was not at the bar, they found me one at the hotel. The rooms are well furnished espicially bathroom. The walls were covered by cloth. Hotel is so close to champ ellyse's. When ı was leaving the hotel early in the morning to london they woke me up and be prepared taxi. Even they called a big cab for me.

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Kahraman B
UK
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Just sitting at the airport waiting to fly home and thought I would write a review of the Hotel Keppler as we had such a lovely stay. It is a super boutique hotel in a wonderfully quiet street just a very short stroll from Arc de Triomphe, so perfectly located for a weekend in Paris. When you arrive the reception area is decorated beautifully with lots of comfortable sofas and chairs. It is a good place to have a nightcap or a coffee. The standard rooms are a little small but despite being used to larger rooms we were more than comfortable and again they are so tastefully decorated. We saw an executive room and this was much bigger, maybe better for a longer stay, but for 2-3 nights our room was perfect.

We had contacted the hotel concierge service before arriving in Paris and they could not have been more helpful both before and after arriving at the hotel. They also got us tables at two excellent restaurants at the last minute.

I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again next time I am in Paris.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Vinny-The-Kid-UK
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 27 January 2014

My wife and I spent a week at Hotel Keppler. Although it's off the beaten path, it's close enough to walk to the Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élysées. It was our first time in Paris and the concierge was extremely helpful, suggesting various points of interest, all within walking distance of the hotel. But I should note, we like to walk and it wasn't unusual for us to walk 5 or 6 miles each day. Certainly, we could have taken a taxi but walking allowed us to really see the city. Breakfast is served each morning in the lower level cafe, which is very quaint. We enjoyed starting our day there. The room is smaller than we are used to in the US but not that small that it was uncomfortable. It has been nicely renovated with new furniture and bathroom. When return to Paris the Hotel Keppler will be our first choice for our stay.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple