Hotel Keppler
  • Bar/Lounge
US$375
US$331
  • Restaurant
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$366
getaroom.com
US$358
Cancelon
1,127 results
All reviewschamps elyseesexecutive roomgeorge vquiet streeteiffel towerthe penthousebeautiful boutique hotelclassic roomrooms are smallfew blocksbreakfast staffrestaurant recommendationsarc de triumphthe entire staffbreakfast was excellentheart of parisa wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Booked there for a long weekend as the hotel has been reviewed here so many times and these are very accurate. I'd noted someone's advice to join the hotel iPreferred scheme beforehand so had noted this on my booking (also made on the hotel site), The charming Cedric, who checked us in, apologised that he couldn't give us a room upgrade as they were full, but waived the cost of breakfast and gave us a (nice) half bottle of champagne to enjoy whenever we wanted. Result!
Our executive room was, as others have said, compact but beautifully and thoughtfully furnished. In spite of the small size the bed was 6ft wide and very comfortable and there was somewhere to put everything.
The hotel has been refurbished recently. Everything was fresh and clean, superbly designed. The bar and lounge area are both well-appointed with very comfortable chairs, and always quiet. All the glossy magazines there are in English and the staff speak English well, so if your French (like mine) hasn't gone beyond schoolboy standard you'll be well-taken care of. The hotel doesn't have a restaurant for dinner but the breakfasts were great and service excellent.
Our one disappointment was a restaurant (Chez Andre) recommended by the hotel where the food was terrible. We mentioned it when returning and the receptionist was very apologetic, giving us free tea and coffee when I ordered from the bar.
Just to mention that some scaffolding was going up in front of the hotel and will be there a few weeks (early April 2014) while a leak is fixed.
Overall, you couldn't do better when staying in Paris. Highly recommended. I hope to return.

Room Tip: Join the iPreferred scheme beforehand and you might get an upgraded room, or breakfast thrown in. Exec rooms are better sized.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2014

All sights are easily reachable on foot. In addition, there are stops buses within walking distance. The standard rooms are a bit tight, but equipped with all the necessary comforts. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. Parking is available in the underground garage of the hotel; upon request, Valet parking is provided. The car is accessible at all times. The rooms are immaculate and spacious, clean and cleaned every day. The staff was truly amazing and I they treated me as if I was their friend who is visiting regularly. I would definitely stay here the next time I come to Paris.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I love the hotel It is very close to george v. The rooms are small but you feel very confortable. Decoration is beautiful. You can walk to champs elysees and george v street. If I come back again to paris definitely I stay here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The hotel has friendly and helpful staff with a good sense of humour. Delicious breakfast. Comfortable rooms. Great central location. I'm going to have a doze before we go out to dinner....zzzzz...............

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night at the beginning of January. For me the location was perfect, s beautiful suburban area. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were beautifully decorated and very clean.
The breakfast in the morning, self service , was a great experience and enjoyed making my own breakfast with a great selection of foods. If in Paris you cannot go wrong with staying here

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo