The hotel is situated near the Louvre and Tuileries, a short walk from the Seine and Muse d'Orsay. The metro nearby is very handy (although it was closed half the time I was there), the hotel itself is decorated in a quirky fashion but is clean and reasonably priced. The standard rooms are small if you are in a group of 3, but that is always expected in a city. The bathroom was great, which had a hot tub (lights, bubbles!) and the concierge spoke good English and were very polite.
We did not use the breakfast facility and sought out into Paris for all our meals, I suggest to travellers to do the same as there are a range of Parisian cafes in close proximity - that are better value for money.
It's a shame if this hotels reputation lacks due to petty complaints from narrow-minded individuals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris