“Bijou but perfectly formed!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Red2549
Aberdeenshire
“Bijou but perfectly formed!!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Location perfect, owner lovely and so helpful. Everything you need for the ideal romantic getaway. Can't wait to go back and stay again!
Isle St Louis is ideally placed for getting the train to Versaille (Line RER B from St Michel/Notre Dame) and all the amazing sights of Paris.
There are so many great places to eat on the Isle but for a really special meal try the Mon Vieil Ami, whose food is to die for and is in the same road as the apartment.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: clean, cozy and comfortable bed
Liked least: Leaving

Reviewed 11 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

Sharon T
London
“You have to stay here - it's fab. Ile St Louis is just the perfect place !”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

I took my husband as a surprise for his 50th birthday. This is a lovely little studio. Yes it's small and 4 people may be a squeeze but perfect for coming back after a day walking around Paris. The bed is super comfortable, a nice powerful shower and a comfy sofa - really, what else do you need? Mark has thought of everything. There is a little supermarket a couple of doors away for milk etc and a fab boulangerie over the road for breakfast. The road it is in is just the loveliest place, a tiny piece of heaven. After a day's sightseeing it's lovely to come back to the island and sit outside a café with a beer and watch the world go by. It's much more peaceful as only people that need to come on the island will come, it isn't packed with lots of traffic, just people. We loved it and would go back again in a heartbeat. Mark communicates right the way through from enquiry to returning from Paris. Every question was answered and he was so helpful I feel like I know him !!!!! Book this apartment and enjoy !!!

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Xanthe_75
Canberra Australia
“Great location - perhaps not the best choice in summer....”
Reviewed 20 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed for a week in July. We had a good stay. Mark and his partner were excellent to deal with.

First up (there is no getting around it) the apartment is small, even by European standards. We moved the table around so that the suitcases didn't take up all the floor space. After three months living in hotels we were used to 'cosy' spaces, and the apartment is a similar size to most hotel rooms.

Also, there is a thin, winding staircase to the apartment. I had been hauling my suitcase around for three months and have no mobility issues, and this is the only place I doubted that I could get up the stairs. I only had problems when carting the suitcase, otherwise it was OK. I would not recommend this apartment for anyone with mobility issues or young children.

We stayed during summer and had asked if there was air-conditioning. There was a portable unit which unfortunately made no difference (other than constant noise). It was often cooler outside than inside. We were pretty uncomfortable due to the temperature most of our stay.

The bathroom and kitchen are adequate and the internet is excellent. Mark provided two maps of Paris.

The location on Ile St Louis is lovely. We had walked around the island on a previous trip, which made us want to stay here this time. In hindsight, I should have also realised that there would be hundreds of people 'strolling' the island whenever we stepped outside. We did stay during peak season, but be aware that it is not a quiet little getaway. The footpaths are full from around 11am each day.

The apartment and location have a lot of character. The main issues we had were due to the time of year we visited (hot weather and big crowds). I would recommend this apartment for 1-2 people in a quieter season.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Poor air-conditioning
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing