“Bad”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chateau d'Eau / Gare du Nord
Reviewed 1 November 2012 via mobile

Worst ever service, bad food, not recommended at all, food came after almost an hour and half, uneatable meat, rats on the floor....

Reviewed 2 October 2012

when we saw so many people entering we thaought that it should be a good place to eat. what a mistake. the service was slow (as expected), but the bad surpeise was the food. cold dry hamburger, and hard uneatable (expensive) T bone stake.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

It was very good, I took a special dish of cooked "moele" and enjoyed it a lot, even if the cousin warned me of the many calories in the dish

Reviewed 9 September 2012

Probably they can do better on their steaks, but at the time I visited this restaurant there was a massive burger advert about how big and tasty they were. Gave it a try and that was just completely waste of money. I had a quarter of the burger and left the rest of it. Any Macdonals, Burger King or even Quick burger would do better than this at 1/5 of the price. It was completelly tasteless, quite raw cooked even though I asked well done, fries were below standard.
For starter I had a Caesar Salad which was just OK, would not eat it again.
I had a cocktail with the meal which was by the way very good! The only thing...
The service was terrible. I was there around 7.30pm, not many people and the waiter took ages to do anything. I asked for olive oil upon getting the salad and they brought it when more than half the salad was eaten...
Paid € 34 and walked away still hungry.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Good tasty meat... Enough choice looks for like a Mensa as a restaurant... Well we just need something to eat and as my son wants to eat meat... We went here, as I know this restaurant chain for years... Very crowded (still) but they have good offers... Therefore always very busy... But just take something a la carte and not from the formula ( which is off course way more better in price...) but the choices are not unlimited, off course...
If you want to eat grilled meat, just pumped in here and you won't regret it!