Lovely welcome from the manager who very kindly booked the restaurant we requested for the following evening and helped with some directions too., The room was very small, but comfortable and clean with enough storage for the two nights we were there. The bathroom, with it's excellent shower, was a wet room divided from the bedroom by a half frosted sliding glass door. So if you like your privacy in the bathroom this is not the hotel for you! Location was excellent, literally less than a 5 minute walk to the metro and 15 mins to the Eiffel Tower. Also found a couple of nice bars nearby for an early coffee or late nightcap. The hotel did serve breakfast, but we didn't try it. However our room was next door to it, so I did get woken up both mornings by the sound of clinking cups and the noise of the guests in the room above (not unusual for a hotel though). Overall we would definitely stay again and happily recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Aberôtel Montparnasse!This name evokes a district of Paris which takes its originality from the many artists who used to live there and from Montparnasse Cemetery where so many famous people have found their resting place. The Aberôtel Montparnasse, a 3-star hotel, offers you an oasis of calm between two visits and plenty of peace and quiet in a welcoming setting. Located in the heart of Paris, close to the historic centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aberotel Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aberotel Montparnasse Paris
- Aberotel Montparnasse Hotel Paris