The hotel is really at 20min slow walk from Tour Eiffel, in a nice and calm neighborood well served by public transport.
The persons are very collaborative and friendly and the rooms (ours was n°107) are perfectly clean, and very beautifully and modernally furnished.
The room 107 is really small (around 10m2), but it was so beautiful and so well located that it doesn't matter! And I don't think anywhere in Paris you can find anything bigger at this conditions and price.
Plus: free wifi and cute "garden" where to sip a beer when coming back from visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Aberôtel Montparnasse!This name evokes a district of Paris which takes its originality from the many artists who used to live there and from Montparnasse Cemetery where so many famous people have found their resting place. The Aberôtel Montparnasse, a 3-star hotel, offers you an oasis of calm between two visits and plenty of peace and quiet in a welcoming setting. Located in the heart of Paris, close to the historic centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aberotel Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aberotel Montparnasse Paris
- Aberotel Montparnasse Hotel Paris