We were totally satisfied with our stay in March this year.
Travelling with my 3 girlfriends, we had the rooms on the 4th floor which only has 3 rooms up there. Nice and quiet :)
Metro Station just nearby as well as a little breakfast place round the corner.
1st night we walked to the Tour Eiffel.
can totally recommend this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Aberôtel Montparnasse!This name evokes a district of Paris which takes its originality from the many artists who used to live there and from Montparnasse Cemetery where so many famous people have found their resting place. The Aberôtel Montparnasse, a 3-star hotel, offers you an oasis of calm between two visits and plenty of peace and quiet in a welcoming setting. Located in the heart of Paris, close to the historic centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Aberotel Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aberotel Montparnasse Paris
- Aberotel Montparnasse Hotel Paris