This hotel has many many flaws that prevent me from recommending it to anyone! However, I'll start with the Pros first :)
- 5 min walk to Champs Elysees.
- Affordable price in Paris comparing with other 4 stars hotels (although it didn't feel like 4 star at all!).
- Most of the staff are friendly, although there's isn't much they can do.
- Small grocery store 2 min walk away.
- Pharmacy next door!
As I mentioned, the hotel didn't feel anything like a 4 star, I might even think hard before giving it 3 stars! and here's why.
- The double rooms are so small that you can hardly walk inside. And if you add a baby crib, that's it for the empty space!
- The bathroom was sooo stupid!!! I don't know why they separated the toilet seat from the whole toilet! And yes I mean if you want to go to the bathroom you open a door and here's the toilet seat alone, you do your thing, you go back to the room, you open another door to wash your hand or take a shower! Never seen such thing in my life!
- Doors are extremely loud, and to top that, there's no sound isolation in the rooms :). So you can here people walking and talking in the corridor, other doors slamming, somebody taking a shower in the next room... etc.
- Reception is nearly useless, the only good thing they can do is guiding you to the attractions! They can't upgrade rooms, make new reservations, or anything else for that matter! Why? because the reservation department is in another place and they close at 6 pm, even before 6 pm they didn't do anything I asked them to. Useless...
- Entrance door is very small, specially if you have a baby stroller you'll struggle with the circular door turning around than you'll struggle again with 2 big steps before the Tinyyy elevator. Btw.. it's not handy capped friendly.
Overall the hotel is not worth the price. I will not stay in it again and I will not recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star Design Boutique Hotel, Just Renovated. 5 Mns Walking From The Champs Elysees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Elysees Regencia Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.