“Beautiful Location”

Hotel Alize Grenelle Tour Eiffel
Ranked #882 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel was overall pleasant with friendly and helpful reception staff. The room was small, but was beautiful and comfortable. We had a beautiful view from our window. The internet didn't work at all however.

Was a pleasant stay in this beautiful city!

Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed 20 July 2014

The rooms and the lift are little, but all is clean and work perfectly, even thee conditioned air. The location is perfect, in the middle of the 15. district, close to the Eiffel Tour ( walking about 15 minutes) an the subway (Charles Michels) and the buses. From the Orly Airport, just 1 hour: first the Orlybus (6.5 €) and at Denfert-Rocherau the bus 88 (2 €), and you are in the hotel street. Cheap and easy. The zone is not touristic, and this is a compliment, and it has a lot of bakeries, shops, restaurants, pubs, etc and is very safe, not like in another neirborhood in Paris. You can walk alone at night and have a drink at easy ith no fear. We recomended this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Lovely hotel that has very comfortable beds and lovely bathroom. I chose room only as I prefer to eat out in Paris. If you turn left out the hotel after about a 5 min walk you find a patisserie shop that sells coffee, tea and pastries.. Perfect breakfast in my eyes!

The hotel is right by the metro .. Charles Michel on line 13.

Would definately recommend a stroll up to avenue de Zola.. Shops are great

Enjoy!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank balletdancingbabe
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I took an European tour and stayed behind in Paris for 3 more days. The reason I booked this hotel was beacuse my friend is living in Paris and this hotel is only one block away from her apartment. We can walk to my friend's home for breakfast and take the metro to get around Paris. We can view the Eiffel Tower on the street from my frined's home. By looking at the hotel's website, the hotel is an old building to be renovated to a hotel. I didnot expect to much and just looking at the convenience of close to my friend's. However, I found this hotel very clean and modern inside.
The room is not too small and is ok for the two ladies to share the bathroom counter. During our Europen tour, some hotel whicj we stayed can only allow one person to use. Although the elevator is very smal but good enough for moving our luggage up and down. We felt like home away from home. The staff were very helpful. Although the check in time is 3.00 p.m. but after we check out from Le Meridain hotel at 11.00 a.m. We have to move our luggages to Hotel Alize Grenelle and go out. The staff gave us the room right the way. Hotel is very closed to metro station, shops, good restaurant and bakery. The local shopping mall is only 3 mins walk. The annual sales season is in last week of June and 1st week of July, the price can be reduced to 50% or even 70% off from the original price. My friend told me this is the best time to shop in Paris.
Strongly recommended.

Room Tip: If you have trouble in climbing up the staris, you should choose the lower level room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Found this hotel to be good value and a good location, not overpriced (compared to some - AND they had a lift - yeh) and not too far away from the Paris highlights, a lot were within walking distance. A number of restaurants also nearby so was always easy to find a place to have dinner.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My best friend and I stayed at this hotel while in Paris. Excellent! Clean, very nice rooms for the price we paid. The location was ideal to us because we wanted to do the big "touristy" things in Paris (i.e., Eiffel Tour, etc.). It was also close to a few metro stations and places to eat. Staff was very helpful, even with our very little French we knew :-) Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kala A
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I really recommend this hotel, it is nice and clean, it has free wifi and a great location; and it also has a fair cost. My room was very comfortable and despite for some moments I could feel a little vibratiion due to the train passing near by that didn't disturb my sleep at all. Also the staff were very nice and helpful. If I return to Paris I will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends