Hotel B Square was everything they said on their website. They have very clean rooms, and the bathroom was very clean too. Room was Paris size, small but comfortable. Bathroom was rather spacious for Paris standards. Location of the hotel was very good, not close to most major tourist attractions (except for Montmarte and Moulin Rouge region), but Metro will take you everywhere in town. There's a car parking across the street in the Mairie of the 17th arrondissement. Metro station Rome was very nearby, only a few minutes walking distance. In the neighbourhood were lots of cafés, restaurants etc. Breakfast was good, fresh bread, croissants, pastry, hard boiled eggs, juice, fruit, yoghurt, cereals and of course coffee, even decaf if you want. I would definately recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B Square hotel is a charming little establishment run by the Béry family It was entirely renovated in the spring of 2012. We are situated in Paris' 17th arrondissement, in the heart of the former village of Batignolles famous for its English-style square, its daily covered market, its shops and its many restaurants. Ideally located close to the Moulin Rouge, Montmartre, Paris's famous chic department stores known collectively as les Grands Magasins, and the Arc de Triomphe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel B Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Batignolles Villiers
- Batignolles Villiers Paris