Me and my friend stayed here for 2 nights. The room was nice and clean. The save didn't work and when we called the reception the answer was "I'm too busy sorry, I will come tomorrow". Unfortunatly that was the same answer we got the next day.
Also when we asked for help to call a taxi for us or at least give us a taxi phone number we got a "No". (We were stuck in snowy Oberkampf. Apparently it's not easy to get a taxi at night in Paris.)
The hotel itself is in a nice area. Enough choice to have a nice drink or dinner, get a pain au chocolat and also handy: your cash. The metro station is a 5 min walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B Square hotel is a charming little establishment run by the Béry family It was entirely renovated in the spring of 2012. We are situated in Paris' 17th arrondissement, in the heart of the former village of Batignolles famous for its English-style square, its daily covered market, its shops and its many restaurants. Ideally located close to the Moulin Rouge, Montmartre, Paris's famous chic department stores known collectively as les Grands Magasins, and the Arc de Triomphe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel B Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Batignolles Villiers
- Batignolles Villiers Paris