“Random Choice”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were walking back to our hotel from the Arc de Triomphe & passed this restaurant. The guy waved us in & it looked like a really nice place to have dinner, open & inviting to watch the street action so we went for it. We were happy with the food, wine, our server was very friendly & attentive. My husband had a steak that was cooked just right & I had the sea bass. We had the chocolate cake for dessert was just melted in your mouth! This turned out to be a great choice for us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

During lunch we visited this restaurant due to the recommendation of the snails, granted it was some of the best snails ever, but the rest needs improvment, I ate a sallad and the tomato was freeze damadge when I pointed it out to the waitress she said that "it was good" after some argument I hade it exchanged for a rotten tomato. Also NO food for Children only portions for adults.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We had two great desserts which were a reasonable cost and two cocktails. When my wife asked for grey goose we were told the cost of the cocktail would almost double in price.....buyer beware.
The waitress Rhea was lovely and attentive. Great spot for people watching.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We were given a table and placed our wine and meal order. We ordered a 42 euro bottle of Bordeaux which was brought to the table and opened. The waitress poured a small amount into our glasses and walked away never asking if it was satisfactory. She also never refilled the glasses. We had escargot which was good but the main course was unpleasant. We ordered a 62 euro aged stake medium rare. The steak came very rare and fatty. No one came to the table to ask how the meal was until we asked for the check. When asked how the meal was we said it was undercooked and fatty. No response. Fortunately we went to another restaurant for some more drinks, coffee and dessert which was excellent. The 2nd restaurant drinks and desert saved a very disappointing meal at L’etoile 1903. The only unsatisfactory meal we had in the first 5 days here.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

This restaurant was near my hotel. I often choose restaurants if I see people eating there. A lot of places people are only drinking or drinking and eating finger food.
I had the beef filet with biere blanc sauce (served on the side) and a side salad. The salad was quite good with a mustard dressing. The filet was cooked almost perfect. I did not care for the biere blanc sauce but it also a had a mustard that was quite spicy (sort of like a British mustard), The wine I had was very good an very reasonably priced.
The only negative I could say is the menu is somewhat limited but still should have something for most people.