“Worst I've ever been in my entire life”
Review of goo sushi

goo sushi
Ranked #11,689 of 17,405 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Worst I've ever been in my entire life”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We saw the announcement of the restaurant on the Paris metro, as we were wanting to go to a Japanese, decided to go on Saturday, unfortunate choice, just to get one realizes that the restaurant looks like a common restaurant, nothing to do with that oriental mood, even so we decided to stay and try the food, the worst decision we make, we were served a soup that looked like water with broth Knnor, coleslaw, and a huge pot of rice totally tasteless none the worse was when we arrived the sushi and sashimi, the proportions were 1 kilo of rice and 10 grams of fish, I was filled of both rice and to make matters worse, if possible, the fish did not look fresh, do not recommend at all, and everything was very expensive, do not go .

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Brenda C

Singapore, Singapore
“Unhappy staff, bad service”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

We were there today for lunch. The two Chinese waitresses seem unhappy to serve us. Food wise, nothing fantastic. You can expect bad service.

• Visited October 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Beware, if you don't eat all your rice, you can't get any more food..”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I was drawn in by the all you can eat for 20 euros, and they told me that I could keep on ordering, so I ordered very modestly. They put alot of rice on their sushi, which I neither wanted or could finish and they refused to bring any more.
My advise would be to order alot up front so you don't run into this snag. Drinks were very expensive to bump up the price (6 euro a beer).

• Visited March 2012
Gunsan, South Korea
“great meal”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

they offer a sushi buffet-all you can eat for 20 euros. options were soup, noodles, sushi, sashimi, and skewers. the service was quick and all of the options were great. the sashimi had very thin slices of meat on large portions of rice...an attempt to fill you up faster i imagine. great place to go if you would like to be accessibly full off of sushi...we were.

• Visited January 2012
Beijing, China
“Pretty good for value”
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I saw its add in the subway and than by chance when I was on foot at Champs Elysees.

The location is easy rue washington few minutes from the champs elysees (lv building crossing)

Run by japanease unlike many cheap sushi bars they are usingsushi rice.

Miso soup pretty good.
Sushi a bit bug than usuall, more rice than fish, but fish and rice are ok.
Sushi roll, maki, justlike it should be.
Grilled, yakitori, beef with cheese, chicken, salmon etc. They are almost all good.
Drinks are typically a bit overcharged but free water is also offered.
We took the 20 Euro menü, for the price and location, it is pretty good. Across the road there is a french one as well, it seems to be also nice.

If you are hungry it is a good option.