“best entrees”

La Veraison
Ranked #26 of 16,870 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$54 - US$65
Cuisines: French, European, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Paris, France
“best entrees”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

the entrees were superb,

- burrata with strawberry, pinoles and rocket
- ravioli fois gras with cognac sauce

really delicious, a discovery of new flavours :)

then, plats...
nothing exceptional unfortunately, agneu and filet canette
then dessert
no good, ice cream with dark chocolate
wine by the glass, no good

it is definitely a must try for the entrees, the rest must be improved

• Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Best velouté EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We go to La Veraison quite often, as a couple, with our children or even solo (like today) and the chef never stops surprising us! Today, I probably had the best soup I have ever tasted! The chef welcomes me by my name, serves me my dishes and never fails to smile. La Veraison, is for us, one of the best place to eat in Paris. Merci chef!

Debrecen, Hungary
“Birthday surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

The dinner in La Veraison was a birthday present from my husband. We had a really nice and special evening. It's a really cosy restaurant with a lot of great food. Everything is fresh and really taste. Thanks again to the chef and the waitress for singing me the happy birthday :)

“EXCELENTE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Perfect experiance and Paris! Nota just the food is great and very tastefull, but the service is outstanding! Only 3 people (cooker and 2 more) do an excelent job and they make us feel very confortable!
We had a great wine also, which made evening evento better!
Thanks for such a pleasent time!

Ireland
“Fabulous food from a lovely team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

I booked this after reading reviews here on trip advisor but was wary in case it was a let down. As our taxi passed the door i noticed that the restaurant was not even half full which was a concern as it was 9pm on a Thursday night. The welcome was so warm however that i immediately felt relaxed. The short menu was a welcome change from the usual escargots and steak frites fayre that we always eat in Paris. I started with three little crispy duck samosas served with hoi sin dipping sauce and my husband had the chestnut soup with truffle oil and both were SOOOO good. My main course was another starter (doubled in portion size), the thai spiced crab cakes. The spicing was absolutely spot on and there was plenty of crab and none of the usual potato 'filler'. They were divine. My husband had the veal steak with mushrooms. Perfectly cooked, it was a generous position with a light mushroom sauce and he loved it. We both had a pudding (something i never do) as I really wanted to try out more of this cooking and my food had been so tasty but not in any way heavy. We could see the chef working away and the restaurant had filled up at this stage with regulars. My rich chocolate mousse and salted caramel ice cream dessert was incredibly good and my husbands cheese with truffle shavings was extremely tasty. At this stage we got chatting to the chef and persuaded her to share her chestnut soup recipe. She was so friendly and such an enthusiast that it really was a treat to share her restaurant. Don't miss this place!

• Visited February 2014