“Great place for brunch”

Neighbourhood: Bercy / Nation
Bruges, Belgium
“Great place for brunch”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I loved the brunch. It's simple and tasty. Read more about the food on my travel blog: http://www.daysontheroad.be/brunch-in-paris-kluger-fabrique-des-tartes/

Make sure you make a reservation if you're planning on visiting during the weekend.

• Visited May 2013

“Best place for tartes in Paris.”
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

Been there for saturday brunch and love it. Tartes was great, try the one with tuna fish and green beans. The lemon pie for desert was perfect,

Billings, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good lunch”
Reviewed 12 June 2012

The restaurant is a bit off the beaten path, but was worth finding. I had the tuna tart which was most excellent.

Visited June 2012
GREECE
“Nice place, good for simple lunch”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I tried Kluger tartes a Friday noon, for lunch. To my surprise i was alone in the restaurant - and by the time l left, there were only 2 other people.
The waitress was really helpful and explained me the tartes available (only 3 types), and promoted the menu (small salad, small bown of soup and a slice of tarte, for about 12euros if I remember well. She recommended the spinach and ricotta tarte, but I have to say I was not thrilled about it, I have had better ones. The quantity of food was just perfect for lunch. I also tried a chocolate tarte, but was too rich for my taste.
I have to make clear that it is not that the food was bad, but for a place specializing in tartes, it was nothing exceptional. The staff was kind, though, and the place was pleasant.

• Visited April 2012
San Francisco, California
“Nice people, cute atmosphere, excellent tarts”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We stopped unjust before closing the other night looking for a sweet to take home and were blown away by the incredibly kind and adorable girl helping us but more importantly by the incredible dark chocolate tart we took home. I've never had a tart anywhere near as delicious. It was so good we came back the very next day for lunch and all ordered the special, which is 11euros (great deal) for a salad, bowl of soup and a large slice of one of their tarts of the day. I had the chicken curry, my husband had the zucchini and our friend had the three game, all were delicious.

• Visited December 2011