“Large Club, mixed age”

Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Large Club, mixed age”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I've been to the club two nights in a row with a friend during Eastern 2014 and we've had two times just a great time. People show up around 1 am and even at 3 am some are queuing.
The three floors offer all kinds of music and all types of age are present in the club.

• Greek first
Singapore
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Racist and superficial club”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This club is extremely superficial and racist. I got rejected at the door by the bouncer before I could even say anything. Initially, I thought it was my dresscode but the bouncer was letting other Parisians wearing tee shirts and sneakers in (I was wearing a button up shirt and leather shoes). I asked the bouncer for the reason why I was denied entry and he just said "Not possible for you. Please get out of my line." I was not drinking prior to this so the only reason was because I'm Asian cause I witnessed other people of color getting rejected at the door as well even though they were dressed decently.

Visited April 2014
12 Thank limcheeyang
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Disrespectful policy of bar tenders ”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Was there last friday with my friends. It is very convenient 3 floor, of different type of music and a safe place, with strong security. The entrance coast 26 euro, for 2 cocktails includes. But when it's come to the bar the bar tenders serve preferable the clients who come to bar to pay for cocktail not that one who already paid and has a ticket for 2 cocktail. They intentionally make you wait for 30 min or so, that you give up. Instead one of the bar tender can say: or sorry I finish my time to serve, but he continue serving people with credit card. I find very disrespectful, and I do no suggest le duplex as nice relax place.

4 Thank Jai J
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best club we found”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

A friend and I went here with no expectations but were pleasantly surprised and had a very good night! The other club goers were all French but very friendly and not anti-tourist! Entry was 20euros which included 2 drinks (you could even have champagne) and so entry was well worth the price. We went on a Tuesday and t was very busy so I can imagine that the weekend there would be very good!

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best club I've ever been to so far....”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Best club EVERY we live in LA and have visited clubs in LA, NY and Vegas. People, you're in Paris dress to impress, Parisians are in to appearance.. when in Rome do as the Romans do; same for Paris and you should have no problems. We were there for New Year's eve (2013) and two days before... the best crowd and dj EVER!! We would go back to Paris JUST to visit this club again (p.s. we were on the hip-hop floor, so I couldn't tell you about the other floors and use a bank card for drinks not a credit card)..a must visit for hip-hop/rap/ragaton lovers!

3 Thank jasanjen