“The most impressionant cinema I ever show in my life”
Review of La Geode

Ranked #33 of 157 Fun & Games in Paris
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“The most impressionant cinema I ever show in my life”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

180 degrees movie screen , gives you the felling that you are a part of every action ! I show a rolling stones festival years ago and I came back next day to live again this unique experience !

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Vinhedo, SP
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“I thought it'd be better”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

I thought it would be impressive, but I was disappointed. Perhaps many years ago, but not now anymore. And it's a bit expensive, so I don't think it is worthwhile.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank AlienaSotam
Kisangani, null, Democratic Republic Congo
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“3D Documentary in a 360° view”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Amazing from the inside. Get ready to feel the real 3D effect and experience the new IMAX technologie.
PS: Do not try to steel the 3D eye glass

Visited June 2012
Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Expensive and disappointing”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

The real show was not bad (on pterodactyls), but rather short. It might have been impressive a few years ago, but today you can see better and longer 3D movies at (cheaper) cinemas. The IMAX was not immersive at all, you only get perhaps a 60-degree screen, in the end not much different from an usual movie theater. My 3D googles were defective, could not find anyone to change them as, when the show begins, there are only emergency exits. Disappointing.

1 Thank Ferif