“Awesome!”

Wuppertal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Although the films last only about 40 min I think it is worth the price to watch a movie in "la Géode". I bought a combi ticket at the science museum nearby. It costs 15? for students which I think is quiet ok. The screen of the cinema is really big. I watched the film "Under the see" which is shown in a 180° view. Impressive!

2 Thank johazz

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Nice, France
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“180 movie...great experience”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

It was my third visit of the Geode and that time I saw the movie Jerusalem... for people who are interested about it or know the place, it is really great experience. The sound, quality of the movie..all great. Very few people inside, so I recommend to visit during the week

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Julia M
Masterton, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

The dome-shaped cinema was amazing, the hour-long movie well worth the entrance price, I have never seen a 180 degree picture before and look forward to my next opportunity.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank PipNZ516
Paris, France
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Enormous screen for exciting movie watching time”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

La Géode screens several (non-commercial) movies which last about 45 mins. Me and my brother went to see one about dragons, and I saw a documentary about Jerusalem as well. The screen is enormous, round, and basically everywhere around you. The dragon film was in 3D and it's pretty spectacular but I preferred a 360 degrees film like 'Jerusalem'. At first, you might be overwhelmed since you don't know where to look - the screen is so big! But you really have the feeling you are in the movie. So pretty awesome, especially with kids.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank InekeParis
Surrey
173 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Great to see”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I arrived 10 minutes late and and did not wish to wait for the next show which was in 50 minutes.
However, you can still get great pictures of the structure and the rest of the buildings in the science museum complex. The only drawback is that it's rather away from the centre, the surrounding area felt rather dodgy and the metro line there and back was the worst I experienced in the whole of Paris.

Visited October 2013