- well located (even though i know Paris and my aim was not to stay on the Champs area, but it provided me with the opportunity to walk anywhere i wanted to)
- quiet, very clean, tidy, warm and cosy, decor puts you in baroque mood
- staff are responsive and speak English, french and arabic
- breakfast generous and diversified
- small problem with our hot water because of maintenance happening at the hotel
- at night, getting to the reception staff was not always smooth, one of the nights was over heated and it was impossible to sleep, it took us forever to reach them we eventually went down to the lobby!!
- some of the staff (breakfast team and waiters) can be unpleasant
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.