See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2015

First of all, had to find a parking spot and drag my luggage there. Then had to wait for the front desk guy to open the door from the street (he was waiting tables at the restaurant next door). We booked 2 rooms online, and was told there was only 1 room available until I showed him the booking.com email. The elevator holds one person and their luggage at a time. The rooms are slightly bigger than cruise ship cabins. It's loud on the street below. No internet...'broken' until the next morning. No water pressure. Only positive here was that it was relatively clean. I got out of there as soon as possible.

Room Tip: Try the hilton across the street for a little more $
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank EfficientTraveler
Reviewed 20 October 2014

I went to Paris for fun,found this hotel online and booked. I was so grateful for it,everything was perfect:service, the rooms and more importantly a great location. They were so helpful,answered all my questions about the city and gave me great experience. I highly suggest it.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank melanba
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. I arrived late on the first night to be told that my room had been given up as the credit card hadn't worked. I had booking confirmation and it had been paid by my company. After waiting 30 minutes I was offered a room in the hotel next door. It was the size of a cupboard and was disgusting. The following day I was allocated a room back in the hotel- curtains didnt shut, blanket on the bed had cigarette burns on it and the room was dirty. The worst hotel I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in many countries. On check out I was asked to pay, despite having confirmation it had already been paid. The man in the desk threatened to take my passport and call the police unless I paid again. DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL!!

Room Tip: Do not stay in this hotel in the first place- it's awful
Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
8  Thank olympicangel2004
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We arrived and the very ignorant manager informed us that we were to stay in the hotel next door for one night & then move back to the hotel the next day because he had given our room away. Apparently someone came & they had requested a single room but actually needed a double. BOOHOO for them!!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!
We ended up staying in the hotel next door for the 3 nights as we had a jam packed schedule for the time we were in Paris, as I'm sure most tourists do.
Also no apologies at all....

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs!! We stayed in a lovely hotel down the road last year & had no problems & the staff were very welcoming. This guy could do with going to customer service school!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank truthfulreviewer84
Reviewed 25 February 2014

stayed for one night at this hotel during work visit in December 2013. Booked the hotel online and it turned out that it was really close to the work location. just beside Gare St Lazarre. Many cafes and restaurants available especially halal food at the Turkish restaurant. Walking distance to gallery Lafayette. Room is not that big but really comfortable and clean. We even get free hot water from the hotel café. Many small shops offering salesof cloth and others at a very reasonable price. The receptionist was very helpful and friendly. Got the room early despite 2pm check in. will come again and recommended for business and leisure stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business