“Stay at Residence Paris XV”

Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV
Ranked #1,261 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Our recent stay at this site was horrific. Had to have location of our room changed 3 times as the rooms were filled with mold, rotting wood frames, and poor location. I would never stay at this place ever again. It is disgusting

Room Tip: If all the rooms were like ours choose another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Nina W
Nicolas C, Directeur général at Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments.

First of all, I would like to apologise for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

We attach a great deal of importance to correcting any errors that occur, with a view to enhancing our quality standards and customer satisfaction levels.

We shall make every effort to remedy these problems and ensure that your next stay with us proceeds smoothly.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The accommodation was a bit tired but still pleasant and good for Paris at the price. 24/7 reception and facilities for washing clothes. The kitchen is functional with a couple of hobs and a microwave/grill (not designed for anything too elaborate). Bedding was comfortable andthe apartments are clean. I have stayed in better apartments for less.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chrspy
Nicolas C, Directeur général at Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Madam, Sir
My team and I would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We are delighted to hear that you appreciated the quality of the concept.
Indeed, it is one of the key advantages of Adagio and Adagio Access apartments
Your comments encourage us to maintain and continually improve our quality of service.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to one of our aparthotels.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Was in the hotel from 01/05/14 to 05/05/14.
During my stay we were robbed - somebody stolen 2 tablets (800Eur each) and cash 700 Eur approx.
Concerning services and facilities - during my stay nobody never cleaned my room. The trash bin and towels also was never replaced. Moreover there is no trash bags in the hotel. in the end i've found out that the telephone also was broken and you never can safely close the window.
This was the worst hotel i've ever seen. There is only one advantage - the hotel is near to metro

Room Tip: I'll never recomend this hotel to anybody.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Buzanov
Nicolas C, Directeur général at Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Sir
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments.
I’m sorry to hear that our housekeeping service did not meet your expectations.
If you stay at our aparthotel for more than 3 nights, housekeeping duties are carried out once a week. This arrangement enables us to offer more competitive prices.
A chargeable à la carte housekeeping service is available, and reception is at your disposal to arrange this.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at one of our Adagio aparthotels in Europe.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We stayed here in September 2012 with our two year old twins, only finally writing a review as I use this site so much it's only fair. I researched the hotel well, before booking so I was aware there was no cleaning for one week stays which is what many people on here are complaining about. The lobby is fine but basic with adequate service from staff (again, I had researched our trip well so didn't need their input). There is a small flight of stairs to the lifts which also has a disabled elevator for those in need. Lifts are small - so squeeze in. Loved the apartment - it's small but has a clever use of space with a nice bathroom, hanging space, well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, cooker etc ..think we may have even had dishwasher tabs and sponges but then again its no bother to pop a few in the bag from home. No kettle - just one of those coffee making machines which served the purpose but it's not the same - take a travel kettle if you have one. Lovely double bed - clean sheets, small flat screen tv - dreadful channels - no English I'm afraid. Pull out sofa that would have slept two but our twins were a bit young so hubby went to the lobby and came back with two travel cots - yes he brought them back himself - it's a bit like that here but we didn't mind. Small table and seats. If it had of been four adults it would have been a tight squeeze. Nowhere to dispose of nappies so we used to take them outside and drop them in a local bin! Later found on the corridor a room with recycle bins for you to deposit rubbish but again didn't feel nappies would have been gratefully received. Lots of towels etc to last the week. I loved this little apartment and would go back. Only thing is we are at the back a few floors up - quiet - but when it was hot we had to open the window which had a metal bar across it at infant level - then a big drop - check for safety with your little ones - as ours we in the cots at night it wasn't a problem as they couldn't get out. Not think it had air con - check this out - you will need it in the summer. Location is fab - just round the corner - bakery, small supermarket - one selling hot chickens etc, pharmacy, takeaways. Just opposite as you get out - step directly onto the tram - easy with buggy or a wheelchair - takes you all the way to La Defense - great shopping mall and wonderful supermarket but about 40 mins one way. We used the local buses a lot and I went on the bus transport site whilst at home to plan - so easy and several bus stops around the hotel for varying destinations. I felt the area was safe. Hope this helps.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank joss412011
Nicolas C, Directeur général at Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Sir, Dear Madam
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about your stay in our Rental Apartment. We are sorry that it did not meet your full expectations, and we would like to offer you a sincere apology.

Rest assured that we will do everything we can to meet your expectations and to provide you with quality service in your next stay.

Yours faithfully,
Nicolas CINGAL

Reviewed 14 February 2014

After reading some reviews on here I was concerned that myself and a colleague (who were coming to the Paris Expo just a 5 / 10 minute walk away) might be in for a less than perfect stay.

I honestly can say that our experience put our minds at rest and I would stay again happily, either on business or for pleasure.

I guess that you always read the bad reviews of a place and start with a rational approach to staying somewhere that can be quickly altered by other people's negative or perceived negative experiences, whereas in reality the place in question is actually very good.

We drove there from the UK and the road access was excellent, being 5-10 minutes from the main ring-road, and so no battling with central Paris traffic (something that can be fun if you enter into the spirit of it, but which most visitors would be horrified by!).

We had booked two apartments and when we checked in it appeared that we might have been upgraded. We had rooms 313 and 314 (from memory), and certainly my room was large, with a bedroom, lounge / dining area and well stocked kitchenette, bathroom and separate toilet.

If you were being super-picky, there is some of the infrastructure that would benefit from either a lick of paint, or maybe some minor house-keeping of skirting boards, architrave, bathroom sealant around the bath, carpets on the landings, etc, but really none of this is essential, and nothing would upset anyone unless they were completely intolerant of anything that is not 100% perfect. If you want 100% perfect there are some nice 4 and 5 star places to stay in Paris for many hundreds of Euro's a night, and this is not that sort of place.

Clean rooms, nice and safe-feeling location and the staff were very helpful, (especially when engaged with a kind word and a smile). Parking is good, and there is plenty. Many underground parking spaces in city centre hotels are difficult to negotiate with a big car but here it was fine (and reasonably priced).

The breakfast selection was perfectly decent, and there are lots of shops and restaurants nearby which are perfectly good.

We paid about 120 Euro a room per night, and for what we had I thought this was a bargain.

Location is first rate for the exhibition, and we saw two Metro stations within a short walk, and we were clearly not that far from the sights of Paris by Metro.

Having stayed at much less salubrious places in Paris for more money, in less attractive locations, I would rate this place highly.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank GavinCT

Dear Madam, Dear Sir
The entire Adagio staff team would like to join me in thanking you for your comment.
We were delighted to read that you appreciated the aparthotel concept.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to the aparthotel Paris XV.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last year and I won't be going back. My computer was stolen from my locked, eighth floor apartment by someone who access the room using a card key. The manager went into 'protect the staff' mode, insisting on blaming me. They declared this was the first such incident, but the police informed me it was a problem that they knew about and were very helpful filing an insurance claim.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
9  Thank JTFKRF
Nicolas C, Directeur général at Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comments.

We were extremely sorry for what happened during your stay. Please accept again our sincere apologies.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I recently went to Paris for the first time with a group of friends. We stayed for 6 nights and did not have a problem. The hotel is located about a 5 minutes walk from the Porte de Versailles metro stop on line 12. The rooms are a bit small then what we are used to in the United States, but we made it work for us. We had two twins beds and a pull out couch which slept two people. The room was mostly clean and quiet. The kitchen came in handy because we bought cereal and yogurt for breakfast. The kitchen comes fully stocked with bowls, plates, glasses, and cooking utensils. The breakfast area was closed due to refurbishment so we could not use it. Since this was our first trip to Paris, we had many questions to ask the front desk. They were not overly friendly, but helped us when we needed it. The Wi-Fi worked well, but every 24 hours you need to set up a new account. The area seemed residential but there are restaurants, markets, and pharmacies close by.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah P

Dear Customer,

We would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments, and we are pleased you appreciated the aparthotel concept.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to one of our aparthotels.

Nicolas C.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Paris
Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel
Bercy / Nation
Adagio Paris Bercy Village
Adagio Paris Bercy Village
#799 of 1,802 in Paris

Been to Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV? Share your experiences!