Open today: 09:30 - 19:00

More Info
from US$125.61
More Info
3,748 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Even if visiting a wax museum might not seem the best plan in Paris, try not to skip this place. Their wax figures are simply outstanding so your kids will adore this plan.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018

The museum was both good and not so good. We went early in the morning so it was still nice and quiet and we had some areas to ourselves. Some of the display and wax models are very well done and a good resemblance while others didn't look at all like the figures they were suppose to present. There is also quite a focus on some French historical figures which was really interesting. The way the models are displayed was quite different and very interesting.

1  Thank Daleen D
Reviewed 9 September 2018

The reason I am writing this review is to thank the reception lady for her understanding.

I didn't have my discount coupon on me, but i had my valid OPEN TOUR (hop on hop off bus) ticket which means i was eligible to get the discount. She agreed to give me the discount as an exception with out the coupon.

:-)

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I'm not a fan of museums but this one is stunning. I recommend you to go on Halloween night cause they have fantastic entertainment than.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best wax museums visited in last couple of years. Real life figures from history and present. A lot of opportunities to take a photo of your favourite sports player or movie star. It took us approx 1,5 hours for a tour to see them all. Recommended.