Open today: 09:30 - 19:00

More Info
from US$125.38
More Info
3,746 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

This was our 2nd visit to this museum. We lucked out & there was hardly any visitors at the time we were there. The light show at the beginning was great. The figures were very life like. Most of the displays are French. As to most of the other reviews about overcrowding this did not pertain to this visit BUT did to my 1st visit. My 2 visits were totally different. I would not recommend this museum unless you had plenty of time & patience. They should really limit the # of people allowed in at the same time.

1  Thank CruiseLinda
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

After an hour and a half queuing in the rain, we finally entered the museum, only to spend another hour getting through security, buying tickets and waiting to be let in to the show. Huge problems with overcrowding and bottlenecks throughout the tour. We were just herded along in a big crowd with little time to appreciate the waxworks which was a shame as most of them were really good. For the price we paid, it’s just a rip-off and we were extremely disappointed with the visit.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank HelenC3187
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Worst experience in Paris. It’s an accident waiting to happen. Too many people let in, so we were herded from one bottleneck to another. No staff were visible. The exits weren’t visible so if anything did happen there would have been pandemonium. There was no time to enjoy the waxwork figures.

2  Thank Sunshine761210
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

This is everything I dislike about museums... it was crowded, unpleasantly so, and 90% of the exhibits were of French people.

We ended up going a snails pace as the walking space was so limited you could not go around people. This annoyed me as I got fed up and just wanted to leave.

The only positive point was that if you so desired to take photos, you could get close to the wax exhibits, that is if you could be bothered waiting for the hoards of others.

If someone asked me if they should go, I would have to say no, there are much better things to spend your time and money on.
Thankfully when we went there wasn't a long queue, but when we walked past today it was ridiculous...

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience in france.
They showed us the best of france in the best way, things you cannot see with another way of travelling, taking care of us all the time and make us feel confident. Now í can recommend this way of travel in paris to everyone....
Highly recommended