“Fantastic hotel!”

Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
Ranked #65 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I didn want to stay here orginally because i like opulent paris and this is more a modern Paris. It was so fantastic, i have changed my mind and will have to stay here again. The room was beautiful, the Smell in the hotel was fantastic and th service was outstanding. This hotel is luxury at its best! Also a great location, i love staying in place Vendome, but i side the hotel is like your own private sanctuary in Paris. A must stay hotel!

1  Thank Karen_Singh82
PHPV, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Dear Karen_Singh82,
Many thanks for such a great review ! I am delighted to read you enjoyed your room and your stay with us. I also love Blaise Mautin's custom fragrance for our hotel, I can never get enough of it as well !
I hope to welcoming you again soon,

Reviewed 22 February 2013

* Outstanding location
* Outstanding 7* valet service! They are the best I know. Excellent at juggling cars, very very welcoming, easing away all the stress of driving in Paris. I cant thank them enough.
* The rooms have the very comfortable bed with luxurious linen, excellent decor and outstanding amenities, as well as very clean, beautiful bathroom... It is really a space for maximum relaxation.
* Buffet breakfast @ l'Orchidee is a great start of the day. Excellent ambience, service with great selection of the best quality breakfast item. The fresh fruit platter is simply divine! The best tropical fruit ever!
* Reception staff are a little bit pompous and (should I say... ) a tad arrogant.
* I am quite disappointed that the concierge sent us to the wrong address for Dolce and Gabana... It used to be there but had moved a long time ago.

Otherwise, I love Park Hyatt Vendome.

Room Tip: I am sure each room is very well thought, you cant go wrong :-)
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear SydneyHarbourView,
First of all many thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback about our location, rooms and service.
I am glad to read our valet service made your way easier through busy Paris !

Reviewed 21 February 2013

After a busy day of taking in all the Paris sites what a relief it was to relax in our luxurious terrace suite! The room was very quiet allowing for maximum relaxation! What I appreciated most was the kindness and helpfulness of the staff! Also, I appreciated the Nespresso machine, the complimentary tea, cookies, and Evian water! We were given free breakfast buffets in l'Orchidee which were delicious! The hotel is in a great location near the Tuileries Garden and the Louvre. It is also convenient for the Metro and bus system! The spa was also very relaxing with a nice hot tub! The only minor annoyance was being told the breakfast buffet was complimentary at the beginning and signing the receipt at the end of breakfast stating it was complimentary, but at hotel checkout we were charged 12 Euros for eggs with our breakfast. I would not mind paying it if I had been informed of the charge, but we were told "they forgot" to charge us and then acted like it was our fault and what were we complaining about anyway it was "only 12 Euros". My favorite response to that kind of statement is "if it is only 12 Euros, then you pay it!" They took it off our bill! Great stay all around and highly recommended!

1  Thank tammlynn

Dear tammlynn,
First of all let me apologize for the misunderstanding which occurred during the invoicing. I read everything was sorted and I guarantee this will not happen again.
Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed the hotel location, I myself love telling our clients they can go to the Tuileries and the Louvre by foot, it is very convenient and beautiful from the Rue de la Paix and Place Vendôme !
I look forward to welcoming you again soon
Sincerely

Reviewed 19 February 2013

This is my favourite hotel in Paris and have stayed here many times. Service level is excellent and so it the restaurant Pur, the breakfast buffet in l'Orchidee and the bar is relaxed and fun.

The rooms are wonderful with full selection of Blaise Martin toiletteries and nespresso coffee and herbal teas and plush robes and slippers to use during your stay. Daily turn down service.

Only ran into 1 issue in something like 8 stays and it was partially due to their changeover to inclusive internet impacting their network so I was not able to print anything for 2 days... Very well handled and great customer service.

My sister was feeling sick so we did not use our reservation on our last night and I went down to have some food and asked them to prepare something vegetarian for her and they happily did a stir fried vegetable plate off the menu.

A perfect place to stay and you will definitely get the 5* treatment.

Spa was closed while I was last there for some renovation and enlargement.

Room Tip: The room I had in October stay on the 5th floor had a view of Parisian rooftops..
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Mary H,
A big thank you for giving us your feedback about your recent stay with us.
I am sorry you couldn't avail of the busines center to print your documents, but I am relieved to read our guest relations service was helpful to you.
I hope I will be able to greet you on your next stay with us,
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2013

You will not be disappointed by this 5 star experience. We used Hyatt points and loved every minute of our stay. Keep in mind, food and cocktails are priced at 5 star prices so go off site if you are on a tight budget. The bartenders make outstanding martinis and there is a wonderful outside area to enjoy cocktails (blankets and heaters available as we were there in feb). Staff were helpful and hospitable.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Elizabeth R,
Our bartenders will be glad toknow you enjoyed their cocktails ! One of them is even the finalist in an international competition, why not try his creation, "Hermosa Despedida", on your next visit at Le Bar?

Reviewed 14 February 2013

We spent 4 nights at The Park Hyatt Vendome and had a fantastic experience. From the moment we entered we felt extremely welcomed. The location was wonderful as we could walk to several sites and the metro was very convenient.
The service in the Terrace for a bottle of wine and Les Orchidees for breakfast buffet was spectacular. The staff was very attentive to any requests we made.
Our room was an Executive Suite that was very spacious and comfortable with a beautiful marble bathroom, sitting room and beautiful view from the small balcony. We would definitely stay again.

1  Thank LAK_Ohio
PHPV, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

Dear LAK_Ohio,

Many thanks for such a great review. I am more than pleased to read you enjoyed both your suite and our Food & Beverage service.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

Spent five nights in the The Park Hyatt Vendome in November 2012. The rooms were spacious, luxurious and had a great view. The staffs were friendly and helpful. The services are outstanding and professional. The location of the hotel is awesome. World class hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
PHPV, General Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Dear MongJeab,
I can't express how happy I am to read such a great review ! A big thank you for your feedback about your stay and our staff. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Gorka BERGARECHE, General Manager.