“great place to stay in Paris”

Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
Ranked #66 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 5 April 2013

all in all great location, excellent service, super efficient valet parking. the deluxe room was well appointed and the open shower very nice. will definetly stay here again on our next travels to paris

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Pur P, Responsable réception at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Dear pbr69,
A big thank you for such a positive review, and for your loyalty to our hotel. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Warm Regards from Paris,

There are newer reviews for Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome

Reviewed 4 April 2013

As a Diamond member, my mom and daughters & I stayed in a Prestige Suite from March 13-17.The staff is well trained and kind, bending over backwards to assist in anyway they could. Marc-Antoine and Melanie are fantastic and excellent at what they do! Really terrific!!
The breakfast is terrific and our wait staff at our table (the same all 4 days) remembered our order...how we liked our eggs, what juice we ordered, coffee or tea. Olivier and Ariel were great! The one morning we had room service the young man that delivered the cart and picked it up when we were finished was great too! I wish I could remember his name!
Turn down service was such a nice touch and the lovely Indian gentleman we had was so kind...even propping up my daughters stuffed animal in cute poses each night.
This property is a splurge but the location is great (right by the Opera Metro stop) and the staff is incredible! The rooms are clean and luxurious. Black out shutters. Blaise Mautin bath products. The aroma in the hotel and the roooms is dreamy!
My only complaint is that there weren't very many outlets in the room to plug in IPhones and the like.

I can not wait to return with my husband for our 25th wedding anniversary.
I know the hotel and staff will welcome us as we are old friends!
See you soon, Park Hyatt!

Room Tip: we were on the 6th floor. So quiet! Dormer windows with lots of character but not alot of head room...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear caldwell4az,
Thanks a million for such a detailed review, and for your compliments about Olivier and Ariel. They will be pleased to read your comments!
I am glad to read you enjoyed the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme experience and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

visited this top rated hotel for my mom's 60th birthday. was upgraded to a king bed but that room 130 turned out to have cigarrett smell coming from interconnecting doors to adjacent room even though its non-smoking room. they did try to "clean the air" but eventually had to switch out to another smaller room. what a nuisance. guess you can't tell someone not to smoke in a room even though you are not supposed to.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank vonROK
PHPV, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Dear vonROK,
Many thanks for sharing this review with us. I apologize for the inconvenience and I assure you we will do the follow-up on this matter.
I hope we will welcome you again soon,

Reviewed 31 March 2013

I travel for business, as so many people do these days, and its rare that a hotel exceeds my expectations. The Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome was a real joy. My 'girl's getaway' week in Paris concluded with a four night stay here and we were not disappointed. The Deluxe rooms are large, even by American standards, and well appointed. The service was exceptional from check-in, room service, to leaving at 5:30 a.m for our flight with our breakfast packed and ready to go as requested the night before. As so many others have mentioned, try the scrambled eggs and mango juice!

Thoroughly enjoyed my time there and will be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

Dear dfrutiger,
Many thanks for such a great review ! I am happy to learn your girls getaway went well and you enjoyed your stay.
I hope to see you soon at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme !
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2013

We as a family vacation we stayed at the room 525 as an honor guest because we did know someone ... So we did get our dog together and after we wanted to eat brunch with are dog and they said that they do not accept are dog even though we did say to the reception that the should clean are room before for that we could put are dog who is only 7 months.When we go to drop off to our room and they warrant doing our room ... So after we said to them please do our because... After they said ok,after I did go to the reception and I said the same exact thing that I say right now: We we are staying at four seasons and we can put our dog at the breakfast place and restaurant and everything and we said this so why we can put our dog to the room but not at the restaurant.And the receptionist like she was listening she said I see Isee...After they announced us that we should 7 to 10 minutes that when the did say this it was passed already 30 minutes at total too put are dog in the room it was above 1 hour

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This is my second visit, much better than the time before. I was given an upgrade to an executive suite which was nice with amazing bathroom set up with its own steam room. I just loved breakfast in their indoor conservatory, pricey but one of the best i have had in any Park Hyatt or Andaz anywhere.

I was here on business and it was nice to be pampered by Park Hyatt. I would only mention that a few of the doormen could have smiled a bit more often.

will definitely return

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ahmadsameh

Dear ahmadsameh,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. Indeed, breakfast at Les Orchidées is always quite impressive due to the natural light in this space, and it is always very enjoyable to spend some time there.
Thank you for your loyalty to Hyatt properties, I look forwayd to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

This hotel is vile. The rooms are small and dirty! There was mold on one of our walls... this clearly had not been delt with for several years. The staff were incredibly rude and when a 3 year old child went and spoke the the reception they hold him to go away and shoved him out of the way!. The resturants are over prices and the food was dissapointing. The recepetion area is poncy and stuffy. We were made to wait 4hours to check in .... even though we arrived at 1700. When we got to our room it hadnt been cleaned!
I will never stay at this hotel again, 5* .... i dont think so its a dirty hovel!
STAY AWAY.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
13  Thank EMMAabouttheworld
PHPV, Front Office Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

Dear EMMAabouttheworld,
I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience at our hotel. I apologize and I feel deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss further details.
Best Regards,