“Very clean hotel”

Ranked #61 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Very clean hotel”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We had a Park Suite which is not really a suite because it does not have a separate room for living room. It did however had a huge bathroom, I wish they took some space from the bathroom and put it into the suite.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank m124124
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear m124124,

Many thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback about our establishment, I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us despite of the issue with your suite.

We are really attentive about the guests reviews and we take note of each comment to improve our services and meet your expectations.

Moreover, it is really helpful for us to receive a review from a traveler with so many reviews about hotels.

We hope to see you again in our parisan residence,

Alessandro CRESTA, Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
United States
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is definitely one of our favorite hotels in Paris. I requested a room facing the street with a balcony and they upgraded me to a suite with a huge balcony (literally two rooms) facing the Vendome square and and one of the best rooms in the hotel. Customer service was excellent.
Location wise, this hotel is pretty much in the central location, so it perfect for seeing Paris.
The hotel has a really luxurious feel to it, every small things feels like a luxury. For example, the pens they use are “gold” with their logo on it and their notepads are also top quality. The TV has every channel you could think of. It humored my husband and I that we were watching a Vietnamese TV show in Paris. Our suite has two bathrooms because it was obvious two rooms combined into one. I think their bath tube faucet was really cool, the way the water comes out. The curtains are all automated.

Complimentary wine was waiting for us when we came back from a long day of sight seeing. Since my husband and I cant drink, we did a bath with it.
Breakfast was good. I love their green apple juice and other type of fresh squeeze juices. Their foods were obviously from the freshest ingredients, but the selections was typically what you can see at all the other top hotels, so nothing out of the ordinary. However I cannot exaggerate enough on how fresh and high quality the ingredients are. After eating at so many nice hotels all over the world, I come to realize, the best foods is not by how good the chef is, but how fresh the ingredients are used are. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay here and if you can afford the cost, I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Facing the street with a balcony.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear CloverlsSweet,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review with so many details inside, I am more than happy to read such an enthusiastic review especiallly coming from a reviewer with so many contributions.

We look forward to welcoming you again,

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I just spent two nights there and I just wish I could have stayed longer.
The service is impeccable and the food a must try. I had the best Steak Tartare in years....
A special thank you to the guest service team who made me feel like if I was at home!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Enak E,

Many thanks for your compliments about our parisian residence, I am glad and honoured you felt like home in our property.

Again, many thanks for staying with us, we look forward to welcoming you again !

Texas
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stole a weekend in Paris after a business week in London. The Park Hyatt was part of a perfect weekend. Best room. Love the high ceilings and the best bathroom ever. Great location and wonderful staff. Best nights sleep that week!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MojoCatTexas
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear MojoCatTexas,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review about our Parisian Residence, I am delighted to read you enjoyed our location and our team with your husband.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Houston, TX
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Wife and I used the Park Hyatt Paris as our base of operations during a Paris sightseeing trip.

Pros:
-Understated style throughout. The kind of well-thought-out details that reveal themselves slowly over several hours spent around the building - the beautiful lighting, the excellent quality of all furnishings and linens, thoughtful bathroom design, etc.
-Location, location, location! 10 minute walk from most Paris attractions, 5 minute walk to the metro stop that will take you to the rest.
-Our standard room was fairly small but packed lots of amenities, including power-operated window screens, a Japanese-style heated toilet seat, heated towel rack, Nespresso machine, a sink in the shower, etc.
-Staff was exceedingly polite and efficient. Housekeeping staff extremely thorough - during each visit they refilled the Nespresso tank, folded any clothes that were left about the room, etc. Requests to housekeeping (for shampoo, etc) were consistently answered within 1-2 minutes.

Cons:
-As mentioned, our standard room was a bit small. Barely larger than a far less-expensive nearby property I had stayed in previously.
-A few unfortunate minor signs of wear and tear in our room - scratches on woodwork, etc.
-No pool (however, fitness center was excellent).

We greatly enjoyed our stay at the Park Hyatt Paris and hope to return.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Donato86,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a beautiful review about our parisian residence with so many details inside.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our team, our location and our fitness center.

We look forward to welcoming you soon,

Alessandr CRESTA, Hotel Manager
Athens, Greece
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel rooms are new and modern. It is well located close to many attractions like the louvre and the opera. Breakfast was amazing, very fresh and amazing croissants . We had it included. Would return, especially because of location.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank adellytrip
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear adellytrip,

I am more than delighted to read such a beautiful review about our parisian residence, I am really happy you enjoyed our location and our breakfast.
Start the day with croissant and coffee is perfect to experience French way of life.

We look forward to welcoming you again,

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Working in the tourism industry I have the chance to visit and try different properties. The Park Hyatt Vendome is one of the best experience ever. Perfect friendly service, great location, good size rooms extremely clean, very good / large choice for breakfast. Great!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Vera K
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Vera K,

Many thanks for such an enthusiastic review, especially coming from someone working in the tourism industry.

I am really delighted to read you enjoyed our room and our staff.

We hope to welcoming you again in our parisian residence.