“Taking service to a new level”

Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
Ranked #69 of 1,796 Hotels in Paris
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
“Taking service to a new level”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

We recently stayed at the Park Hyatt Vendome for four days.
Our stay could not have been better. The location of the property is very good as it is on the right bank in an exclusive shopping district and is also in easy walking distance to the Tullaries garden and a short walk over the Seine river to the left bank.
The property is elegant and the rooms large and very well appointed.
I think the service is what makes this hotel extraordinary. The staff raises service to an art. You are greeted by name and treated with great respect. Everyone exhibits pride with the service that they provide. My husband and I felt special during our entire stay.
This is an expensive hotel and we feel that you certainly "get what you pay for".

Room Tip: Courtyard room is quitter
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Joni R,

Many thanks for this beautiful review about our Parisian Residence with so many details inside.
I am more than happy to read your feedback about the service which is one of our priority to make our guests feel comfortable and many thanks about our location and our property.

We look forward to welcoming you again in our palace hotel,

Alessandro CRESTA, Director at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Unfortuntly had to stay here on business but the staff and location made it feel like a small getaway for 2 days. Never stayed at a Hyatt before but they certainly delivered.Rooms are well kept an easy enough to get access to the wifi.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear M B,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review about our parisian residence, I am delighted to read you enjoyed your business stay with us.
We are really attentive about our customer's feedback and I am really happy that you appreciated our wifi access.

With Best Regards
Alessandro CRESTA, Director at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme
bay area
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had a great room overlooking the courtyard. Very spacious, nice amenities, warm/friendly professional staff.
Great location, easy access to the metro. Upscale shopping area.
Get a Hyatt card and get two nights free!
The hotel was very gracious and left us a nice bottle of champagne to celebrate my wife's birthday.
Perfect place to consider for your next visit to Paris.

Room Tip: The courtyard location was very quiet and light.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear echoy,

Many thanks for this beautiful review about our parisian residence, I more than delighted to read that you enjoyed the view from your room overlooking the courtyard.
I hope you had a good time for your wife's birthday with the bottle of champagne.

atlanta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

The only thing I didn't like was that they take your luggage as soon as you walk in but slow getting it to your room. I ended up going back downstairs to look for it. If they demand on taking your luggage, it should be in your room when you get there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Sonya N
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Sonya N,

I would like to thank you warmly for taking the time to write a review about our parisian residence, our guest's feedback is very useful to improve our services.
I am deeply sorry to read that you met an issue with your luggage and hope you enjoyed your stay with us despite that.

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very nice. The room is ok. I didn't like the gold trim in the bathroom. But other than that the staff were attentive and helpful. The room service was excellent. Great location. The door men were not very friendly. The front desk and concierge were nice though.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cezar77rn
Dear Cezar77m,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us in our parisian residence.
I am delighted to read you enjoyed our staff and our location and I am sorry about the door men, I will resolve it, courtesy is one of our priority.

We hope to see you again in our hotel,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

I can't begin to say how wonderful this hotel is! Our room is gorgeous and spacious. The bathroom and amenities are outstanding. The staff and the concierge are exceptional !!
I would give this 10 stars if I could. We stayed 5 nights (tonight is my last night). Worth every
Penny spent !! I will definitely choose the Park Hyatt if I get another opportunity to return to this magical city

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Roseann E,

I am more than happy to read such a beautiful review about our parisian residence, many thanks for being so detailed about your room and our staff.

It is a pleasure to receive such a wonderful feedback from our guests.

Alessandro CRESTA, Hotel Manager
Los Angeles,CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stayed at the Park Hyatt Paris Vendome 4/15 - 4/20/14 for a vacation I took with my wife and her brother. He had previously stayed at this hotel and has Hyatt Diamond membership. I had never been to Paris before, so this hotel and this trip would set the standard by which I judge all future experiences in Paris. Well, this hotel (and the city) did not disappoint. We had caught an early morning EuroStar train from London, so I was already tired coming into Paris. But when the cab turned up the gorgeous Rue de la Paix and stopped in front of the hotel, I was already energized. The front door was relatively low-key and understated for such a nice hotel. But I guess that's in line with the old-world elegance of Rue de la Paix and the Place Vendome, not to be big and brash and American-fancy.

Fast and courteous doormen and bell service greeted us at the curb. Check-in was pleasant, with the guest relations manager greeting us and showing us to and around our room. With my brother-in-law's Hyatt Diamond status, we received an upgrade to an executive suite overlooking the Rue de la Paix. Clean and spacious (for Europe), rich dark wood paneling and some traditional metal-work wall sconces gave the rooms an opulent but understated feel. Huge double-sinked bathroom with step-in shower and tub, along with two separate toilets gave the room an extra air of luxury.

Throughout our stay, the service was always courteous and unobtrusive. Whenever we called for extra toiletries or anything else, it came quickly. Whenever we walked in and out of the hotel, we were greeted by all staff we passed by with a smile and a, "Bon jour." And my favorite part of the hotel is the breakfast area. I loved everything about it: the rich colors and textures of the decor, the garden of orchids (hence Les Orchidees), the luxurious spread of breads/pastries/cheeses/fruits -- but most of all, I loved the service. From the managers to the wait staff, EVERYONE was courteous to a fault, efficient, and had such nice polish in their mannerisms. They were either superbly trained, and/or perhaps this is just the Parisian standard. Either way, I wish I had gotten their names so I could recognize each by name here. But management should know that the staff there really represents their hotel well and has thoroughly impressed this American.

Another point of recognition I should mention is their concierge desk. Amazing work, friendly and helpful staff. Prior to our arrival in Paris, we inquired about a number restaurants we wished to dine at during our stay. Aurelie and Gil at the concierge desk were able to obtain reservations for us at these popular hard-to-reserve restaurants. They helped us when we had to make changes to some of these reservations. They gave us practical advice for getting around the city. They helped make our trip and dining experiences in Paris so smooth and so pleasant.

I've had the fortune of staying at a number of luxury hotels in North America and Asia, and this hotel compares favorably to the best of them. I don't have anything negative to say about this Park Hyatt. I loved the location, I loved their style, I loved their service, I loved their staff, and I would look forward to staying here again for my next trip to Paris.

1 Thank davyc71
Dear davyc71,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review with so many details and compliments inside, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the efficiency of our staff during.

I am delighted about your feedback, especially coming from someone traveling in luxury hotels all over the world.

Alessandro CRESTA, Hotel Manager