“Wonderful hotel, superb location!”

Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
Ranked #63 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I spent three nights here, in a superior grade room, having been unable to find a suitable room at the nearby Westin Hotel, which is where we usually stay when in this part of Paris. We were not disappointed! In fact, if other Hyatt hotels are as good as this one, we will look to stay in this group of hotels instead of other Westin hotels in future. We enjoyed everything about this hotel, although the price was considerably more expensive than we would have ideally liked to spend. We will certainly be happy to stay here on our next Parisian trip.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear MD G,
Thank you for your nice review.
I am more than pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you discovered the Hyatt Brand. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Minimalism and the art of subtraction in a soil like Paris, made of stratification of different cultures and trends, can be an interesting process but it is an operation that needs a lot of care and attention.
The location of this 5 stars de luxe is incredible ( Rue de la Paix) the service is attentive, but not superlative, rooms are too old and dusty without reaching the perfection.
In a room where less is more, you want see this less perfectly shining and a superb service.
There is no coverture the night, forniture are old, the shower not user friendly, air conditioning really too noisy that makes the Hyatt to me a place where not come back

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mgiornet
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear ROTCHKO,

Thank you for your review, and for your stay at Park Hyatt Paris Vendôme.
We are more than happy to read that you enjoyed our perfect location and the service we are providing to our valuable customers.

Your feedback is most valuable as it allows us to closely analyze and improve our operations. Comfort and satisfaction of our guests are our first preoccupations and we assure you that corrective actions have been taken in order to avoid these incidents to re-occur.

We sincerely hope we will be able to redeem yourselves if you will give us a second chance upon a next stay with us.

Most Sincerely,

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Once again, Park Hyatt is at the top of my list. The hotel is beautiful, the service excellent & the location is ideal for getting around. We did upgrade to a suite & unfortunately, the air conditioning was not cooling the room sufficiently, but upon contacting the front desk, they immediately found us a different suite where we stayed for 6 fabulous nights. The living room was sufficient size with a coffee maker, desk, sofa & enough room that when my daughter showed up unexpectedly, a roll away bed fit without being obtrusive. The bathroom was awesome!! Two sinks, steam shower, separate toilet/bidet, tub & closet. The bedroom was a little small, but that was ok. The hotel is only a couple of blocks from the Opera metro station so it was very easy to get wherever we wanted to go. The service, whether it was at breakfast, housekeeping, concierge, bell desk or front desk was all excellent. I am partial to Park Hyatt as a whole & this one did not disappoint!!! The breakfast buffet was OK, not great but not bad. My only complaint? The room also has rolling shutters which are either ALL up or ALL down.....you can not work them independently so that say, the bathroom is up to allow light but the bedroom stays down for sleep. (I know, minor detail!!)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear lorrie56,
Thank you for your kind message. Please be assured that I will share your comments about your experiences with the whole team. Your additional feedback is very useful for us as it helps us to improve our services, thank you.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future,

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The hotel is awesome, but the staff is amazing. I was here for 5 days with my family on vacation. The staff took great care of our every need. From those final touches at turndown service, to remembering everything we ate and preferences in the restaurants. Highly recommended if you want a luxury experience in Paris.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Robert B,
I would like to thank you for your stay at Park Hyatt Paris Vendôme and for having shared your impressions on this page.
I am more than pleased to learn that you had a pleasant time during your stay with us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in a near future,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is the first Park Hyatt I have had the opportunity to stay in, and I was not disappointed. The location would be tough to beat...a few minutes walk from the Opera House, Metro Lines, and the Roisseybus Stop...and an easy walk to the Louvre. The service level was something I am unaccustomed to and everything was taken care of quickly and professionally. They even left a special gift for us in celebration of our wedding anniversary!

The room was spacious and comfortable...the ceilings were so high that it felt huge. I would have preferred a street-side room with views of Rue de la Paix, but the courtyard-view room was nice and quiet. The bathroom was very luxurious and the closet area was perfect for storing luggage out of the way.

My favorite part of our stay was the breakfast. It is a little on the pricey side but everything is delicious...and we ate so much for breakfast we rarely felt like we needed to eat lunch.

1  Thank jrmartin724
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear jrmartin724,

First, I would like to thank you for having chosen our palace hotel for such a special occasion as your wedding anniversary.

At Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme, both in design and service, we attend to every detail and I am delighted to read you enjoyed the gracious service of our team and our breakfast.

We look forward to welcoming you again,

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The Park Hyatt provides truly great service and is treats their guests like royalty. It is one of the best hotels I've had the pleasure to stay at. The prices for food in the hotel are high but the quality and service is great. Additionally, the spa is very nice and a great place to relax.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Mchavez78,

First, I would sincerely like to express our most sincere appreciation for the confidence you have shown by choosing our parisian residence.
Our staff is dedicated to providing you with an incomparable level of personalized service designed for our guests and I am more than happy we met your expectations.
Make our guest feel comfortable is one of our priorities and I am more than happy we provided you a nice stay.

We look forward to welcoming you again,

Reviewed 26 June 2014

One of the challenges that I think "luxury" hotels face is providing service that strikes the right balance between making guests feel like everything is taken care of, without being overbearing or snooty. The Park Hyatt Vendome more than meets that challenge. I felt like every individual with whom we interacted wanted nothing more than to help us enjoy our stay. Smiles were abundant and genuine, and I neither felt I was imposing when I asked for something, nor did I feel like I was breaking any rules if I chose to do something for myself.

Our room was perfect for our needs, with a great bed, a great shower, a nice little balcony overlooking a quiet side street, plenty of outlets for charging gizmos, an HDTV that was fed proper HD signals (why is that still so rare?), and everything else you could want in a first class hotel. When my pregnant wife called in a custom sandwich order to room service in the middle of the night, her request was met perfectly. The concierge was able to arrange reservations meeting our dietary restrictions at top restaurants on relatively short notice. The doormen were happy to flag down a taxi or help our Uber driver get to the front door and didn't bat an eye when we waltzed in sweaty from riding Velib bikes across town.

The only downside to the place is that it's expensive. But Paris is expensive and you definitely get what you pay for at this hotel. When we return to Paris, I'm pretty sure we'll be returning to the Park Hyatt Vendome.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear themicah,

How delightful it is to read your review! We would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to write these compliments on Trip Advisor!

As you said, it is a real challenge because luxury is in details that’s why I am really honored to read your beautiful words about our Parisian Residence.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.