“Excellent roof top king size attic room”

Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
Ranked #70 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 19 July 2014

It was my 4th stay in Park Hyatt. Excellent location which is nearby the opera, the Lafayette department store, St. Honore and Madeline. I enjoy the stay very much. The reception is very efficient and friendly. Concierge is attentive, gives very good restaurant suggestions, and can do restaurant bookings efficiently. Room facing the patio with several big windows has excellent view. Restroom is huge and the bathtub is perfect for bubble bath. Electronic blinder is excellent for the night. Coffee maker, tea kettle and two bottles of Avian water are provided as complementary. Free Wifi in the room. My best choice of hotel in Paris.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, ask for a room facing the patio. Avoid 1F room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear P T,

Thank you for your review following your 4th stay at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.
I enjoyed reading how you thought our reception staff were efficient and friendly and that you enjoyed your room facing the patio.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our bathtub and I would be delighted to welcome you back in our Parisian Residence for your next stay, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Alessandro CRESTA, Directeur

Write a ReviewReviews (2,451)

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The hotel lives up to its five star status. The common areas and especially the suites are of very high quality. The Place Vendome location is the best. The staff has always been extremely accommodating and usually provided has us upgraded rooms/suites. My wife and I celebrated my 75th birthday with a stay of a week and the hotel upgraded us to one of its top suites as a birthday present. Viva Le Hyatt Place Vendome.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Charles C,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of your recent visit to the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme to celebrate your 75th birthday.
I enjoyed reading about the excellent service you received and that your experience was perfect.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon in our Parisian Residence,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed here last year twice and because of how much me and my partner enjoyed it, we are staying here again in late August 2014. Upon driving up to the front of the hotel you're stunned ok how beautiful the facade is. The bell men greet you in a friendly manner. The hallway that leads you to the lobby and front desk give you a feeling and first-hand experience that exudes luxury at its absolute finest.
My french is about a five out of ten and honestly it isn't needed since everyone's English is superb. The front desk accommodated us very kindly. While we waited to be escorted up to our room staff provided is with complimentary beverages.
Our rooms were very roomy in comparison to hotel room standards in Paris. Very clean rooms with views to the courtyard or the streets a views as I experienced were fabulous. The bathrooms are marvelous with gold accents,marble and glass. The towels were plush and new. I just can't strap raving about this place. The staff have us great recommendations and made reservations on our behalf to places that typically needed to be in their books days/week/s in advance. The restaurant is yummy and allowed us to cut a cake in the courtyard for my partners birthday hassle free. I cannot wait to go back next month. This time I will def need to try out their spa,which recently became a La Mer spa (very excited) and since I already use their products and love them I know the quality will be outstanding. Come on August 28th!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank JULIO O
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear JULIO O,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a delightful review about our parisian residence with so many details inside.

Our staff member is dedicated to providing you with an incomparable level of personalized service designed for our guests and I am more than happy we met your expectations.
Your review will be very helpful for future travelers and our team is rewarded and delighted by such beautiful comments.

We hope to welcome you again soon,

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel on points which is an incredible deal because of the very high rates for the rooms. Do be aware that if you want to use points, book as early as possible because peak months fill up quickly. I booked two nights in July several months in advance, but when I tried to add two nights a few weeks later, I was out of luck.
Check in was friendly and attentive. We were escorted to an upgraded king size, larger room on the 8th floor. It faced the courtyard and was quiet and had attributes of an attic - sloped ceiling and a small window. Typically, I like a lot of bedroom natural light, but the room was larger than the first category room and was still surprisingly bright. Unfortunately, I was ill my first day and the hotel assisted in quickly sending a doctor. I found most of the staff to be friendly and welcoming and some went out of their way to escort us to the "World Cup room." The amenities in the room were park hyatt standard and I really did enjoy my stay. The hotel is incredibly expensive (as is Paris), for example, 14 euros for a beer but ... Location, location.... Tuileries, Louvres, etc are just a pleasant walk away as are many good restaurants. We did not eat in the hotel but the courtyard dining area looked delightful. I would definitely recommend this hotel, but I don't think it impressed me enough to splash out 750+ euros a night. If those are your regular accommodation rates, then by all means try this lovely Park Hyatt.

Room Tip: Can't imagine any room would be bad.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spotdog

Dear spotdog,

I would like to thank you for this great review about your recent stay in the City of the Lights.

We are really happy that you took the time to comment your experience at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.

The recognition of our guest is extremely rewarding for our team and we really appreciate your compliments about our location and our rooms.

The satisfaction of our guests is our priority and we are delighted to have exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel is a "dream" hotel for Hyatt Gold Passport Members.
Because the room rate is very high almost time this hotel, but this hotel located at Heart of Paris and the hardware is very good as well.

I've stayed at this hotel long time ago with my family.
It has some problems during the stay, but most of staffs really helpful and friendly.

However, the bell men and concierge are really not friendly at all.
They are bit arrogant and sometimes nothing to do when hotel guests came in and out, even they got eye contacted to hotel guests: never say hello first.
I just wondered how this hotel get "Palace" hotel, even this kind of softwares.

If I have no options to choose the hotel in Paris, I would be staying at this hotel again.
But I will be staying at the Ritz definitely; the all staffs are perfectly educated and welcomed all guests.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank CJ K

Dear CJ K,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience related to your stay with us 10 months ago.
I am more than delighted to read that our staff was helpful and friendly during your stay.

We indeed apologize if we have come short of meeting your expectations at the Concierge Desk, and rest assured that each comment is reviewed with members of the concerned teams and adjusted wherever possible.

We will endeavor to contact you personally, and hope that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you back in not too distant future to demonstrate our ability to deliver service and facilities to your expectations.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I spent three nights here, in a superior grade room, having been unable to find a suitable room at the nearby Westin Hotel, which is where we usually stay when in this part of Paris. We were not disappointed! In fact, if other Hyatt hotels are as good as this one, we will look to stay in this group of hotels instead of other Westin hotels in future. We enjoyed everything about this hotel, although the price was considerably more expensive than we would have ideally liked to spend. We will certainly be happy to stay here on our next Parisian trip.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear MD G,
Thank you for your nice review.
I am more than pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you discovered the Hyatt Brand. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Minimalism and the art of subtraction in a soil like Paris, made of stratification of different cultures and trends, can be an interesting process but it is an operation that needs a lot of care and attention.
The location of this 5 stars de luxe is incredible ( Rue de la Paix) the service is attentive, but not superlative, rooms are too old and dusty without reaching the perfection.
In a room where less is more, you want see this less perfectly shining and a superb service.
There is no coverture the night, forniture are old, the shower not user friendly, air conditioning really too noisy that makes the Hyatt to me a place where not come back

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mgiornet

Dear ROTCHKO,

Thank you for your review, and for your stay at Park Hyatt Paris Vendôme.
We are more than happy to read that you enjoyed our perfect location and the service we are providing to our valuable customers.

Your feedback is most valuable as it allows us to closely analyze and improve our operations. Comfort and satisfaction of our guests are our first preoccupations and we assure you that corrective actions have been taken in order to avoid these incidents to re-occur.

We sincerely hope we will be able to redeem yourselves if you will give us a second chance upon a next stay with us.

Most Sincerely,